Most Haunted Live- tonight!!!!!!

Seeing as in the topic 'do you believe in ghosts?' so many people said how they loved most haunted, i just thought i'd let you know that it's on live tonight at 9.00!!

Love it? Hate it? What are your thoughts on the program?

Do you reckon it's all put on or do believe it's real?

What did you think to tonights Most Haunted Live??
 

James McFadyen

New Member
I watched it, and u can bet i'll be watching the second part tonight!!!!!

Brilliant stuff happening last night, wasn't there!!!! :lol:

For those of you that don't watch it, shame on you!!!!!
 

Naomi McFadyen

New Member
well, some of us are busy with band concerts... which can be haunting within itself... :shock: ... oh... that's daunting, isn't it... :p ;-)

My other prob is not having Sky Digital :cry: Stoopid uni halls!
Roll on Easter hols!
 

Moy

Active Member
Can't watch it tonight guys, more important things.
Coventry Variations :wink:
 

Moy

Active Member
James McFadyen said:
And that is why I'm glad I don't have band on a Sunday, Moira! ;)

Na quite happy with Sundays James....nicely refreshed and ready for anything that's thrown at me. :wink:
 

Moy

Active Member
Just had it about 2hours ago so it doesn't bother my rehearsal James. :wink:

We have missed a couple of rehearsals because of the snow, so looking forward to getting back tonight.
 

rutty

Active Member
The spoon incident was great - comedy at it's best! I loved the way that Richard Felix made Yvette cry on live TV. Nice one Richard ;)

I'm still to be convinced of supernatural happenings, though I'm more than willing to be open minded about it. One thing that bothers me about Most Haunted are the increased theatrics of Derek Acorah. Everytime I see him I get less and less convinced and lean more to the theory that he's just making it all up.

Either way, I'll definately be tuning into the fourth series when it starts :)
 

Heather

Member
I watched it!!
I love it but not too sure about Derek Acorah though!!
I thought the spoon incident was very spooky but how did Derek know it was a spoon before anyone had picked it up..especially as its supposed to be pitch black in there?
 
Heather said:
I watched it!!
I love it but not too sure about Derek Acorah though!!
I thought the spoon incident was very spooky but how did Derek know it was a spoon before anyone had picked it up..especially as its supposed to be pitch black in there?

I thought exactly the same thing!!!!!!

And Yvette said that it came over another crew members shoulder then over hers, but it was clearly going up when it went over her shoulder so how could it have gone over someones before hers???????
But then again, why would a crew member throw a spoon which nearly hit Yvette on the back of her head??

Very spooky stuff and both nights were very entertaining.

I can't wait till series 4!!!!

:D
 

Cornishwomble

Active Member
One thing that wound me up was the way the presenter kept trying to put words into the para-psychologist's mouth and twisting things he was saying.
After the spoon incident, Mathew said that it was possible that the spoon was thrown by a member of the crew but he thought that could be ruled out, he hadn't even finished the sentence when the presenter was saying that Mathew thought it was a con and that made Yvette hostile towards him
As an trainee psychologist, I could see Mathew's point of view and how he was trying to present a balanced view but at times I thought the program was a bit partisan at times towards him!

Still it was funny to see Yvette screeching! It was almost as funny listening to Derek the night before screaming that his arm had been cut off
 

Andy_Euph

Active Member
Roy Taylor said:
One thing that wound me up was the way the presenter kept trying to put words into the para-psychologist's mouth and twisting things he was saying.

LOL yeah I know what you mean, what made it more annoying was that he wasn't even saying that what happened wasn't paranormal but simply giving an unbaised opinion (is that not his job!!)

P.S. I'm sitting on the fence when it comes to the question of ghosts, its good tv but there is no physical proof after 3 series of anything paranormal
 

James McFadyen

New Member
Never listen psychologist's! :wink:

I can't think of any career I'd want to do less than be a psychologist. If you ask me, they're the ones that need stability in thier lives and are probably the last person you wanna anaylsed by. :)
 

Cornishwomble

Active Member
James McFadyen said:
Never listen psychologist's! :wink:

I can't think of any career I'd want to do less than be a psychologist. If you ask me, they're the ones that need stability in thier lives and are probably the last person you wanna anaylsed by. :)

Hmm so I need stability in my life do I? I'd love to analyse you..... with a big lump of wood!
Oops sorry went out of character there, probably cos I'm unstable! :wink: :D
 

rutty

Active Member
Roy Taylor said:
James McFadyen said:
Never listen psychologist's! :wink:

I can't think of any career I'd want to do less than be a psychologist. If you ask me, they're the ones that need stability in thier lives and are probably the last person you wanna anaylsed by. :)

Hmm so I need stability in my life ok do I? I'd love to analyse you..... with a big lump of wood!
Oops sorry went out of character there, probably cos I'm unstable! :wink: :D
LMAO! 8)
 

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

 
 
Top