More exciting than the areas?

Accidental

Supporting Member
Have you tried Pooh Chips?! Same principle obviously, but the added excitement of seeing which "sticks" get munched by ducks.
Hmmm..... must remember to get a life one day! :shock:

Dave Payn

Perhaps we could get a tMP sponsored event here by getting all conductor members of the forum to use their batons for this purpose!

Jo Elson said:
I did wonder what it had to with Pooh, was a bit confused until i read the last paragraph.
I have a colleague who was deeply disappointed to discover that he's been spelling it wrong all these years... :shock:

Accidental

Supporting Member
Dave Payn said:
Perhaps we could get a tMP sponsored event here by getting all conductor members of the forum to use their batons for this purpose!
Or we could just chuck all the conductors in and see who floats best!!
If its good enough for Eeyore.... :lol:

lynchie

ah, i remember many years of playing this game... need to get out and do it again i think! Although without a stupid labrador (don't worry, he was mine...) fixing the result by jumping on one of the sticks, it might not be as fun...

Aidan

will we be changing to an open adjudication on this one then?? or will it still be fairer with closed?

akwarose

now now children. play nicely.
i love pooh sticks. not played it since i was 7.... must head down to brooklands again soon......................... :D