Moderators?? Nazis more like!

Moderators or Nazis

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagpuss

I really really hope this thread is a joke.

If not, it is in very bad taste and you should have the decency to delete it yourself

Bagpuss

bagpuss

If you hate the mods that much, why continue to be a member you muppet????

Grow up and go away

bigmamabadger

Moderators are lovely. Just having them around makes me feel all warm and snuggly... :lol:
I refuse to take any other opinions seriously.
BMB
xx

James McFadyen

Bob, who are you really?

You're whole presence on tMP seems to be a bit wierd.

I can't possible agree with bigmamabadger about the mods, otherwise I'd need to question my sexuality! :wink:

However the Mods do an excelent job at moderating, IMHO.

bigmamabadger

James McFadyen said:
I can't possible agree with bigmamabadger about the mods, otherwise I'd need to question my sexuality! :wink:

One of them is a lady, you know. She does lady stuff...
BMB

IckleSop

They Do what they are Meant to do Moderate the posts!!!,

Its a Family forum and if we did have the freedom to say what we wanted this forum wouldnt even be here now, Tmp is a Friendly and Warm Place and its thanx to them and MM that the forum is here! You dont know how much work they do! The Mods are Great

The Cornet King

Agree with the above...I really think this is in rather bad taste!

Moderators are essential and those I have been fortunate to have met/ played with are very nice people indeed.

Nazi-Implies a person/political group of extreme right wing Fascism.
Either you are a communist (said with more than a hint of sarcasm! :wink: ) or a bit of an idiot trying a ridiculous wind up thread.

The less said the better.

Toby

With my normal liberal attitude gained from enjoying large doses of alcohol :guiness , I suspect the term Nazi wasn't implied in the literal sense. Even so, it's still a bad choice of terms.

Di

I can feel totally confident about leaving a 13 year old girl to roam at will through TMP knowing she is in the safe hands of our Mods. :D Keep up the good work guys :wink: (and Sparkly)! :lol:

cornetgirl

bigmamabadger said:
Moderators are lovely. Just having them around makes me feel all warm and snuggly... :lol:
I refuse to take any other opinions seriously.
BMB
xx

Why do BMB and I always agree??? Must be cos we are brilliant I reckon! Don't knock the mods - they have a hard enough job as it is.

Any chance of locking this thread?

Rach x

flugelgal

Personally, I think it's more constructive to leave it open for all the positive messages to get posted... but that's just my opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kirsty

jameshowell

Don't know who this guy is, but he's been posting some really pathetic messages, trying i think to be "funny", but failing miserably. In my serious thread, Getting Into Championship Section Bands? , very unhelpful (and offensive you might say) comments were made.

The mods do a great job, so don't knock them! And you don't mess with terms like Nazi, as a joke or not.

Seedhouse

Things like this thread really annoy me, and I think it's a really pathetic attempt at humour.
I'm sure the guy who started this is probably reading all of our posts and chuckling to himself, so all i'm going to say is that the Mods do an absolutely fantastic job at keeping this forum as great and family friendly as it is. It's a site that has allowed me to get in contact with loads of people that are interested in the same things as I am, and also to ask for help when need be. Keep up the excellent work guys! :wink:

Hollso

I've/am a mod on a much smaller forum than this, so i guess i almost know what they think... in a way :p
but people like you, chuck, bob, if you don't like the way they work, you can say something, but don't imply they have facist tendencies.
The feeling around this place, mods, admins, and all is great, so you seem to need to do some re-thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.