Missing link quiz

Dave Payn

The answer to each clue is a word which links to each group of three words listed. Once you've solved them, the initial letters of each word, when shuffled, will spell out the name of a well known brass band. Deadline 10.30am tomorrow. Please send your answers only by pm to me. Ta.

(a) rain drop test
(b) starting court form
(c) business current holder
(d) bakewell jam lemon
(e) bank computer protection
(f) basement bucket hunter
(g) hood redbreast round
(h) commis head sous
(i) grand insurance park
(j) flying mark tail
(k) bite repellent stick
(l) sanctum strength temple
(m) national central canyon
(n) building manager visit
(o) lotion, second, off
(p) bunny, egg, happy
(q) times, digital, days
(r) drag, pigeon, ahead
(s) cream, days, Caesar
(t) Newcastle, front, Manchester

Maestro

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...just missed the deadline...Got the band, but not all the answers. Ah well, will jsut have to sit here all day now waiting until Dave posts the next quiz. :evil:

PeterBale

Staff member
Maestro said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...just missed the deadline...Got the band, but not all the answers. Ah well, will jsut have to sit here all day now waiting until Dave posts the next quiz. :evil:
I was still missing 6 when I got the band, and worked out the last one as I was sending the pm :shock: :wink: :lol:

Dave Payn

Maestro said:

Come on Kev, you got this far, I'll give you another 30 mins. 'tis only a bit of fun after all! ;-)

niknakewok

Do we have to send in the answers aswell?!?!? I sent in the band (but I think im wrong!) but not the answers (I dont have them all anyway - having a thicko day!)

Dave Payn

niknakewok said:
Do we have to send in the answers aswell?!?!? I sent in the band (but I think im wrong!) but not the answers (I dont have them all anyway - having a thicko day!)

Don't worry sending in the answers now if you haven't already done so ;-)