Mieso - John Golland?

mabel

Does anyone know if there is a recording of Mieso - John Golland - duet on the internet anywhere

Thanks

Karen

amgray

Dyke recorded it (Sandy Smith + Pete Christian) on "The Essence of Time". I'm not sure whether the recording is still available.

It is still available as I bought a copy earlier on this year. I had to phone polyphonic I think to ask them and they sent me a copy which came the next day. Can't remember the number though sorry. :roll:

dyl

As posted by WorldofBrass in another thread on tMP:

WorldofBrass.com said:
I tried in vain to find a Studio Music/Polyphonic website some time ago but concluded that there wasn't one. There hasn't been any reference to it in any of their adverts.

However, here are their contact details;
2 Bridge Road
Bridge Works (next to Bridge Café)
Willesden
London
NW10 9BX

Tel; 0208 830 0110
Fax; 0208 451 6470

mabel

thanks for the replies everyone, we just wanted to know what it sounded like before we went ahead and bought it.

amgray

It's a great duet. I only hope that your Horn and Baritone players have plenty of stamina :shock:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.