Midlands Areas 2004

BottyBurp

Does anyone know what the full line-up for all sections is for this years' Midlands Areas, or where I can find such a listing? Looked on 4BR, but can't find anything...

Ta

Big Fella

I'm looking forward to it, only ever done NW Area before, so should be an interesting day out if nothing else..

yorkie19

I'll be there on the 7th, in the afternoon. Can't believe there isn't a bar in the venue. How uncivilized is that!

yorkie19 said:
I'll be there on the 7th, in the afternoon. Can't believe there isn't a bar in the venue. How uncivilized is that!

I know!! But we managed to find a pub quite close by (as did every other band there! :roll: ) and it was packed full!!

Although, the first year i went there there was a beer tent. And it rained. Lots. So i think i'd rather be packed in a pub!! :wink:

Jo Elson

yorkie19 said:
WHAT? I did not know this. But I am aware that there are plenty of pubs surrounding, i think. But I will be there.

BigHorn

Best of luck to all midland TMPers competing this weekend and next.
Hope all your hard practice pays off (Unless you are playing against us of course :wink: )

lynchie

i'll hopefully be there tomorrow (sunday), but only as an audience member and bar holder upper...

SammyT

Yup I will be there 2moz, playing and drinking..............er that would be coke then as I am driving :shock: :cry:

Morghoven

I'll also be there playing in the top section with Staffordshire, so I'll have to search you all out once you've made a head-start on the drinking! :guiness

Dave

I will be there playing tomorrow, Good luck to everyone playing today and tommorow and next week lets hope we can win the nationals hey.