Michael Owen on tMP?

HBB

I know he's gonna kill me, but does anyone else think that Jez looks like Michael Owen? :D

wall11.jpg

VS
538619876401c1bbb737ca.jpg

Lauradoll

Hmm might do!! My mate got married to "Michael Owen" last year, not THE Michael Owen like. Mind you the kids at school thought it was great, especially since half the school are Liverpool Supporters...."Miss is getting married to Michael Owen". Kids, they'll believe anything!!

drummergurl

Roger Thorne said:
drummergurl said:
theres a michael owen in my school
You better ring the police then, If he's in school at this time of night he must be a burgling the place!

:wink:

very funny hes not in school now (although would be funny coz my schools a dump and there are many safety hazards i.e. leaky window with open electric socket underneath!!!) but hes a member of my school and isnt in school now

Well having looked at all the evidence - both Mr Owen and Mr Osmond I conclude that Jez looks like........................................Jez! I can't really see any similarities.

Euph-Bari

Kari Anson said:
Well having looked at all the evidence - both Mr Owen and Mr Osmond I conclude that Jez looks like........................................Jez! I can't really see any similarities.

Cheers :wink:

Seedhouse

*Roll on floor laughing*

What a funny thread :lol:
Can see a resemblance, but not much of a likeness :wink:

Dave Payn

Roger Thorne said:
drummergurl said:
theres a michael owen in my school
You better ring the police then, If he's in school at this time of night he must be a burgling the place!

:wink:

No, he's down his local football shop, looking at the replica frames and nets for his garden. After all, he'll do anything to buy a goal at the moment......