Methods of Mass DISTRACTION!

blondie

Kari i thought you'd have taken that as comment I'm sure he meant it in the nicest possible way!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Just think Friday nights will never be the same again, so is it going to be thick roll-neck jumpers from now on????? :D

Hey Bagpuss, you've been a bit unfair. Let me set the record straight. Elin is a young 18 year old female who sometimes goes out socially after band, so therefore comes dressed accordingly - it's not her usual everyday choice and I've never noticed anything that provocative, it's just you being a dirty b****r. We should be thankful that she's loyal enough to attend band nefore going out - she could just not come at all!

AS for the roll knecks - I'll wear what I bl***y well like to band, although will try to remain covered!

twigglet

Wahey!!!! thanks kari. And I will also continue to wear exactly what I want for band, as will Kari and rightly so. Infact I say all the female members of wem next week should wear really revealing tops the men won't know where to look!

:wink:

twigglet

bagpuss said:
Fair play, I didn't think this particular bloke had it in him!!! He wouldn't have commented if twiglet had been 'showing off', she has this tendency to turn up to band in some provocative attire every now and again, don't you deary???!!!! So for twiglet to have been 'displaying' would in a sense be nothing new!!!!! :D :D :D :D :wow :wow

We rehearse Friday nights at 7:30 pm in case any of you were thinking of checking what I mean!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :grnsm :grnsm :grnsm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you'll pay mr puss

Mrs Fruity

twigglet said:
Wahey!!!! thanks kari. And I will also continue to wear exactly what I want for band, as will Kari and rightly so. Infact I say all the female members of wem next week should wear really revealing tops the men won't know where to look!

Working hard for FLUFI and HAIRY PITS, I hope...
CLASS 1 ACTIVIST AWARD ON ITS WAY

IckleSop

twigglet said:

Nice one Elin Mate!!!

bagpuss

it's just you being a dirty b****r.

I suppose that'll be me told off then for what was supposed to be a non offensive and light hearted post. :cry:

Oh well, can't win 'em all I suppose :(

Oh and by the way, twigglet, I won't be at band on Friday, I'm working (sorry Rog)

Edit: Duplicate post deleted (RT)

MoominDave

Seen on the side of a bus shelter in Maidenhead on Sunday night:

A big poster with

Discover Weapons of Mass Distraction

over a close-up picture of an impressive cleavage and a company logo which I didn't get round to reading as the car went past. :wink:

Do we have an advertising agency employee on tMP?

Dave

sparkling_quavers

MoominDave said:
Seen on the side of a bus shelter in Maidenhead on Sunday night:

A big poster with

Discover Weapons of Mass Distraction

over a close-up picture of an impressive cleavage and a company logo which I didn't get round to reading as the car went past. :wink:

Do we have an advertising agency employee on tMP?

Dave

yeah I have seen the poster too!

Nah Rutty you wanna seat on Horn, that way you get to sit opposite to Cornets (Twiglett) and adjacant to Horns (no comment)!!!!

JessopSmythe

twigglet said:

They'll know exactly where to look & I suspect you girls will get embarressed by it long before the blokes. :)

JessopSmythe said:
twigglet said:

They'll know exactly where to look & I suspect you girls will get embarressed by it long before the blokes. :)

Er - I don't think so - we "females"at Wem don't embarrass too easily. However correct me if I'm wrong!!!!