Maria Sharapova - the new Kournikova?

Is Maria Sharapova the new Anna Kournikova?

• Total voters

Horace

After watching her fine display at Wimbledon yesterday, is Maria Sharapova the new Anna Kournikova? But with actual talent! :D

johnmartin

Definetly NO for two reasons.

1) Nowhere near as pretty although still very nice looking.

2) She can actually play tennis.

Dave Payn

Personally I think (a) Sharapova's better looking and (b) far more of a tennis talent than Kournikova. Kournikova was a model who attempted to play tennis, Sharapova is a great tennis player who just happens to have 'model' looks! What impressed me though was how Sharapova was so unfazed by the victory and ceremonies, that she kept everybody waiting while she sat down in her chair on court and tried to ring her mum on her dad's mobile! Class!

lynchie

I was sort of hoping I could wait a few more years before all the people younger than me had more money than me, but now with Sharapova and Wayne (fat stroppy teenager) Rooney earning millions, I might as well admit my life is over… I missed the boat, I’m past it, there’s no reason for me to go on…

Ps. Sharapova kicks Kournikova’s thong-clad behind…

Well Worth It

*Picks everyone up, wipes their brows, gives them a dry slap a piece and shouts..*

OI!!
Come now gents. Sharapova isn't a patch, beauty-wise, on Kournikova.
Close analysis of both photos (available in all good book shops), show Anna to be physiologically (damned-near) perfect. She's STUNNING!!!!
Sharapova will have her case heard when she.....matures.

Dave Payn

Well Worth It said:
*Picks everyone up, wipes their brows, gives them a dry slap a piece and shouts..*

OI!!
Close analysis of both photos (available in all good book shops), show Anna to be physiologically (damned-near) perfect. She's STUNNING!!!!

Kournikova's beauty is to a degree manufactured. She didn't look quite as stunning without the make up when she was on the tennis courts. Sharapova's looks are more natural. And when she matures as you say then she'll probably........ look like a shot putter, who knows? ;-)

Andy_Euph

She's a far better tennis player, but then again that aint really that hard is it.

Mind she isn't as good looking as Anna, but still very attractive :p

twigglet

I think that Sharapova is far more of a fittie than Kornikova any day of the week (maybe except tuesdays, don't want to be mean to Anna)

Well Worth It

Dave Payn said:
Well Worth It said:

OI!!

Kournikova's beauty is to a degree manufactured. She didn't look quite as stunning without the make up when she was on the tennis courts. Sharapova's looks are more natural. And when she matures as you say then she'll probably........ look like a shot putter, who knows? ;-)

If you've seen the photo of Sharapova as she's sprawled over a load of tennis balls, she really doesn't look too amazing and that's from a photo-shoot!!

Kourni all the way. What a hottie!!!