"Marche des Parachutistes Belges" for Brass Band?

jobriant

I've been searching for a Brass Band arrangement "Marche des Parachutistes Belges" by Leemans. I've had no success. Can anyone tell me if there is an arrangement in print, and if so, where I can purchase the score and parts?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Jim O'Briant
Conductor/Staff Arranger
The Pacific Brass Band
Salinas, California, USA

Pauli Walnuts

Staff member
Great march! Used to play that a lot when I was in one of the Parachute Regiment Bands. Will ask around ex Para pals as one may have done it.

Pauli Walnuts

Staff member
As a ps, this is also the Regimental March of the SAS and as the British Army now has brass bands, wouldn't be surprised if one if those has it. I know we have a few members of those bands on tMp.

alks

One of the bands I play for has this arranged for brass band. I have played it several years ago. I know who arranged it but i don't think its available to be bought.

jobriant

One of the bands I play for has this arranged for brass band. I have played it several years ago. I know who arranged it but i don't think its available to be bought.
Do you know whether that band would share their arrangement?

jobriant

Whom might I contact to see whether that band would share a copy of their arrangement?

You may contact me privately through my Facebook Page <https://www.facebook.com/jim.obriant> , or The Pacific Brass Band's Facebook Page <The Pacific Brass Band , or the band's website <http://www.pacificbrassband.org/> .

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Director/Staff Arranger, The Pacific Brass Band

Quaver56

Thanks! I look forward to hearing what you find!
Im an ex Parachute Regt Musician and I have an "OFFICIAL" arrangement of Belgian Para. If you contact me via my email I can discuss this with you further.
colin cunliffe - at - virgin media dot com - take out all of the spaces in the email address