lower section finals 2004

satchmo shaz

hi guys, can anyone tell me the details of the lower section finals, I think they are in Harrogate but I'm not sure of the dates

Roger Thorne

11th -12th September 2004
National Brass Band Championships Lower Section Finals
Sections 1, 2, 3 and 4
International Conference Centre, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5LA. Start 9.00 am.
Box office: 01423 500500.

:wink:

Straightmute

I'll be there. It would be churlish not to, since it's being held in the street where I live...

(cue for a song...)

The band won't be going, since we're in the Championship section...

I'll prepare a guide to local pubs and bars nearer the time, and look forward to doing the necessary painstaking research on behalf of tMP.

D

Di B

As that weekend is the weekend just after my (Aaarrgghh!) 30th birthday.... anyone up for the drinking session of all drinking sessions? (Under 18's can drink cola!)

Before you say yes, please note that drinking VAST quantities will be expected, so no lightweights please! :lol:

Straightmute

michellegarbutt said:
Straightmute said:
I'll be there. It would be churlish not to, since it's being held in the street where I live.

So it's a party at your place afterwards is it?

It's always a party at my place! But see my third point:

straightmute said:
I'll prepare a guide to local pubs and bars nearer the time, and look forward to doing the necessary painstaking research on behalf of tMP.

and read between the lines!!!

D

Deano

It hasn't been decided as to which sections are on which day yet. It all depends on the length of the testpieces. It could be 4 & 2 Saturday and 3 & 1 sunday.

Deano said:
It hasn't been decided as to which sections are on which day yet. It all depends on the length of the testpieces. It could be 4 & 2 Saturday and 3 & 1 sunday.

Has this been resolved yet??? Could do with knowing to book the hotel, bus and beer :D