Longeaton Silver

Raspberry

Many congratulations to Sharon and the band on the fantastic result. Hope the band celebrated well last night!! :D

SammyT

Boy - you bet we did :bounce :bounce :bounce :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness
We had an xmas party :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Some thick heads this morning - eeerrr from too much lemonade and excitement!!!!!!!!!

satchmo shaz

oh yes!! :lol: boy did we celebrate!! my youngest player was just 7 and my oldest was 80!! and we all stopped up very late :wink:

many thanks for all your kind comments guys!!

up the "Silver Prize"!! :bounce :bounce :guiness :guiness

Raspberry

SammyT said:
Boy - you bet we did :bounce :bounce :bounce :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness
We had an xmas party :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Some thick heads this morning - eeerrr from too much lemonade and excitement!!!!!!!!!

A bit worrying if you can get a thick head by drinking lemonade......or was it how the beer tasted like at the end of the night or early morning should I ask?

Glad you all had a good celebration! :D

PeterBale

Staff member
Congratulations!!! 18th to 2nd is quite an improvement - you'll have to teach us all how to become "indefatigable", in the words of 4barsrest :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

satchmo shaz

PeterBale said:
Congratulations!!! 18th to 2nd is quite an improvement - you'll have to teach us all how to become "indefatigable", in the words of 4barsrest :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks peter!, well my lot reckon I'm obsessed with banding!! maybe they're right!! :wink:

HunkySteve

Indefatigable

It comes from drinking lashings and lashings of Ginger Beer. Cant beat a good lashing I always say! (oh-matron) :shock:

Hunky Steve
Euph - Long Eaton
Trom - Anything Blows dance Band

Sonor

Congratulations Shaz and the Band.

Coming 2nd off a number 1 draw at any level is a great achievement, let alone at a National Finals.

:bounce

euphemism

Who says number 1 is a bad thing

As James Scott said at the draw - if the band was good enough even off a 1, 2, or 3 draw they would be remembered....

AND THEY WERE !!!!

WELL DONE ALL

satchmo shaz

Sonor said:
Congratulations Shaz and the Band.

Coming 2nd off a number 1 draw at any level is a great achievement, let alone at a National Finals.

:bounce
cheers Bren!, we got those tour timps by the way!! :wink:

Seedhouse

I think we did really well, and i'm sure that the band is still really ecstatic about our result! Hopefully we can keep it up with Vizcaya! :D