Living Legends - Who Should Record Solo Albums?

brassneck

With Peter Roberts, William Rushworth and Steve Sykes recording solo albums later rather than earlier in their careers, who do you think in this category should put their favourites on disc? I would choose Brian Taylor (cornet, Faireys) and Sandy Smith (horn, Grimethorpe) as suitable candidates because they still have amazing talents to display to us all.

N.B., to qualify, the soloists you choose must not have previously recorded a solo album.

noddy

brassneck said:
With Peter Roberts, William Rushworth and Steve Sykes recording solo albums later rather than earlier in their careers, who do you think in this category should put their favourites on disc? I would choose Brian Taylor (cornet, Faireys) and Sandy Smith (horn, Grimethorpe) as suitable candidates because they still have amazing talents to display to us all.

N.B., to qualify, the soloists you choose must not have previously recorded a solo album.
Mark Walters would get my vote!! :tup

Borfeo

Alan Wycherley is somebody I could listen to all day, most deserving of a solo CD in my opinion (If he doesn't already have one)