Listen to the Band - 14th of November

Darth_Tuba

For those of you not out on the beer tonight, Leyland are on Listen to the Band tonight conducted by Russel Gray. Shameless plug over.

Brian Bowen

I heard Leyland's "Listen to the Band" broadcast via the Internet and thought it one of the better ones (so many leave me wondering why the BBC bother). Thanks to Lucy Murphy on flugel horn (and not forgetting Peter Graham the arranger), "My Ain Folk" will probably haunt me for a few days. Thank you Leyland!

Darth_Tuba

Straightmute said:
Out rehearsing tonight but will catch it on' tinternet next week. What's the programme?

D

Programme was:
The Admiral's Regiment
Italiana in Algiers
My Ain Folk (flug. solo - Lucy Murphy)
Mumbo Jumbo
Danny Boy
Unisons

Darth_Tuba

Brian Bowen said:
I heard Leyland's "Listen to the Band" broadcast via the Internet and thought it one of the better ones (so many leave me wondering why the BBC bother). Thanks to Lucy Murphy on flugel horn (and not forgetting Peter Graham the arranger), "My Ain Folk" will probably haunt me for a few days. Thank you Leyland!

Cheers, we aim to please! :wink:

Darth_Tuba

big_benthomson said:
dont suppose anybody i kno and see regularly recorded it? missed it, out on the razz. i heard it was quality tho

Worry not young Ben, for I shall bring forth the tape this evening! :D

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.