Limerick Challenge

Di

Failed, oh dear, oh dear, but why?

Just to prove that BOC Brother isn't as evil as you all think, due to circumstances beyond our control, tMP was down for about half an hour earlier tonight. Therefore the deadline for closing this task has now been extended to 10.30pm tonight.

Cheers,

Your friendly BOB Brother representative!

Could it be that feeling safe and relaxed (ha, as if that should be possible in their position!!!), under the wing of a "NOT EVIL" (yea right) Boc Brother, they fell into a trap and missed the REAL deadline?
:hammer :dunno

Tune in tomorrow to find out.

2nd man down

Staff member
Dinie said:

Just to prove that BOC Brother isn't as evil as you all think, due to circumstances beyond our control, tMP was down for about half an hour earlier tonight. Therefore the deadline for closing this task has now been extended to 10.30pm tonight.

Cheers,

Could it be that feeling safe and relaxed (ha, as if that should be possible in their position!!!), under the wing of a "NOT EVIL" (yea right) Boc Brother, they fell into a trap and missed the REAL deadline?

NO!!! He wouldn't be that evil...would he? :?

super_sop

Supporting Member
2nd man down said:
Dinie said:

Cheers,

NO!!! He wouldn't be that evil...would he? :?
oh yes he would

Cheers,

Who's Bob brother? :lol:

Bad luck housemates with the task. Maybe if you had stuck to just 4 verses like the rules said, well ...

I'm just jealous because I didn't get in the house

HBB

Specially me .... he didn't like my one word answers in the diary room, and gave me a warning! :shock:...

... I suddenly feel like Kitten ... :shock: :D

Seedhouse

Your not a lesbo I hope?
and i'm sure your not female... unless your another Nadia apart from vice versa sex change :shock:

WhatSharp?

homicidalbennyboy said:
Specially me .... he didn't like my one word answers in the diary room, and gave me a warning! :shock:...

... I suddenly feel like Kitten ... :shock: :D

What annoying and always in trouble :wink: :lol: