Leyland Band - Tutti Cornet

no replies?!

hey m8, i tell u im surprized that no1s replied 2 this vacancy i mean leyland band aint half bad, solid champ section band rnt ya?, o well good luck with filling the vacancy and good luck in this yrs areas, might come and listen 2 ya, im in hebden bridge band and we r looking 2 win the yorkshire 2nd section this yr, come and listen 2 us if ya wanna here a top quality performance of kaleiderscope(hopefully and can't remember the spellin of it, not many do apparently, lol)

Brassbones

Thanks mate. Good luck in Yorks Area. Coming to something when a top 10 band cant get as much as an expression of interest isnt it?

The ad is on 4br and is receiving quite a bit of interest!!! So much for free forums eh!? :?

HBB

Re: no replies?!

madandcrazytromboneguy said:
hey m8, i tell u im surprized that no1s replied 2 this vacancy i mean leyland band aint half bad, solid champ section band rnt ya?, o well good luck with filling the vacancy and good luck in this yrs areas, might come and listen 2 ya, im in hebden bridge band and we r looking 2 win the yorkshire 2nd section this yr, come and listen 2 us if ya wanna here a top quality performance of kaleiderscope(hopefully and can't remember the spellin of it, not many do apparently, lol)
Kaleidoscope! :p

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Brassbones said:
Thanks mate. Good luck in Yorks Area. Coming to something when a top 10 band cant get as much as an expression of interest isnt it?

The ad is on 4br and is receiving quite a bit of interest!!! So much for free forums eh!? :?
That's easily sorted... pay us next time yeah!!! :) :wink: Good luck with filling the vacancy. I'd apply if I could ge there :)

... by the way... and free these forums will remain for ALL sections of the banding community...