L&SC

HBB

I think that its only fair to have a topic that finally says:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE SOUTH AND LONDON AND WE HOPE YOU DO WELL IN YOUR CONTESTS!!!

There we go - said my bit :p:p:p

HBB

Thanx Heather - I was getting a bit tired of everyone wishing the North Good Luck! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p (Even though they made need more of it! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Sarahjo

There's no need to be cheeky, it's just us nothern folk are very friendly and like to encourage each other!!!! :eek:

SO good luck to all the bands in the London and Southern areas from a northern player!! 8) :lol:

HBB

Sarahjo said:
There's no need to be cheeky, it's just us nothern folk are very friendly and like to encourage each other!!!! :eek:

SO good luck to all the bands in the London and Southern areas from a northern player!! 8) :lol:

I will be less cheeky from now on then - and sorry :p we know how friendly "you lot" are, we have a few northern lads in our band (do they all smell like sewers?!) :p:p:p

Heather

We didn't mean to upset you Homocidalbennyboy!
Good Luck to London and Southern bands with a specially BIG GOOD LUCK to Homocidalbennyboy and your band!!
Play well.

HBB

Heather said:
We didn't mean to upset you Homocidalbennyboy!
Good Luck to London and Southern bands with a specially BIG GOOD LUCK to Homocidalbennyboy and your band!!
Play well.

Me Upset! Phwoar. ...that'll be the day :wink:. And for the record you can call me "Ben", its a lot easier than typing homocidalbennyboy!!! And I think we might need the good luck :wink:. Have you already played? I don't no!!! :Cry: Never Mind (if you havent good luck if not hope you did well :D:D:))

HBB

Heather said:
Thanks for the good luck.
We play tomorrow at Blackpool in the 1st section.
I'm nervous already!!!!!!

I thought you'd already played :roll: Knock 'em dead! and play nice too! :)

Don't be nervous, leave that to the MD!! :eek: :lol: