L&SC regionals results

WhatSharp?

neiltwist said:
it is the south though. they don't understand banding very well in some places. i've heard of having french horns INSTEAD of tenors!

tut tut that's Regionalism that is ... I'll have you up before the Regional Equality board for that one :D anyway it's not our fault we don't understand it, it's cause all our best players get pinched for northern bands :D that and having no flippin money cause the house prices are just plain stupid.

Bank Manager to Steve "OK you have two choices, pay the mortgage or play in the band which is it to be ?...."
Steve to Bank Manager "Got any cardboard boxes you don't want?"
Bank Manager to Steve "Yes heres one, that'll be £40,000 plus stamp duty and estate agents fees..."

:cry:

WhatSharp?

Curious said:
Steve, Stamp duty on dwellings not payable until £60000. Enough money to get to rehearsals now!!!

Providing I don't drink any beer. Anyway I worked out I'm a northerner cause my Mum was born in Cheshire and my Dads got relations in Sunderland (one of whom plays Trombone). So I'm going to emigrate up north when I retire and buy a couple of villages with the sale of my cardboard box :twisted:

supersplit

PeterBale said:
Congratulations to all at Redbridge (and Alliance, of course). Was Ralph playing top cornet for you? - I see you won the best cornet prize, and I wondered if he was.

Cheers!
Ralph was top cornet and won the cornet prize!
We are well chuffed to be representing the area again at the finals.
Roll on Blackpool and the Masters in May!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
sparkling_quavers said:
Hi SuperSplt,

Say Hi to Paul from me (Rachel) and ask him why he hasn't registered with tMP yet?!??! 8)

*tMM lurves Rach, tMM lurves Rach*... wohooo, we're marketing at last!!!!

PeterBale

Staff member
supersplit said:
PeterBale said:
Congratulations to all at Redbridge (and Alliance, of course). Was Ralph playing top cornet for you? - I see you won the best cornet prize, and I wondered if he was.

Cheers!
Ralph was top cornet and won the cornet prize!
We are well chuffed to be representing the area again at the finals.
Roll on Blackpool and the Masters in May!

Heard the Listen to the Band broadcast the other week and thought the band played well, Ralph especially. Best of luck for the coming challenges!

Product tMP members are discussing