Kitten and 2md only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten

ok...

*Does film blah*

*holds up 2 fingers, holds up 1st finger and points to the 4 legged creature thats been trying to attack me all week! :shock: *

hehe! We won't let BOC Bro come between us and our charades! :p :wink:

:roll:

PeterBale

Staff member
Kitten said:
P.S I think you'll find the thong under my bed :lol:

Ith that the one that goes
  • "Thing, thing a thong, thing it loud, thing it long;
    thing of good thingth and bad, thing of happy and thad" . . . ?

As for designating this as a private thread, you may have got away with that in the BB house but not out here :twisted: :wink: :lol:

dyl

PeterBale said:
As for designating this as a private thread, you may have got away with that in the BB house but not out here :twisted: :wink: :lol:
100% correct Peter! :p

Vickitorious

Both of guesses were wrong chaps! :lol: :lol:

And if they weren't guesses ........................

Topic Please!!!!! :D :wink:

2nd man down

Staff member
Kitten said:
ok...

*Does film blah*

*holds up 2 fingers, holds up 1st finger and points to the 4 legged creature thats been trying to attack me all week! :shock: *

hehe! We won't let BOC Bro come between us and our charades! :p :wink:

:roll:

Got to go home now...i'll be logging back on in about an hour...keep mine warm! :wink:

Vickitorious

* :roll: nooo*

*holds up 1st finger again, points to the 4 legged creature thats been trying to attack me all week*

Nice to see ya agen! :p

Vickitorious

* :roll: nooo*

*holds up 1st finger again, points to the 4 legged creature thats been trying to attack me all week*

Nice to see ya agen! :p

2nd man down

Staff member
Well how about I carry on the one I'd started in the house yesterday before you left?

*2 words, 2nd word "2"*

*holds up 1st finger...holds hand out flat, palm down and wiggles fingers downwards.*

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.