Sold/Expired King Duo Gravis Bass trombone (For sale)

ROBTHEDOG

I'm looking to sell a Bass Trombone

I bought this instrument from Andy Fawbert (BBC Big Band) and has been great but now surplus to requirements now as now playing euph & 'tenor'

The serial number is 625xxx which I think puts the date of manufacture to late 70s. On the ornately engraved 9 1/2-inch bell it reads "King Duo Gravis King Musical Instruments USA." It has side-by-side trigger action, nice free moving slide, and the original King case.

They literally don't make them like this anymore, great solid
sound and projection.

Anyone interested before I put on EBAY??

ROBTHEDOG

Not yet, been too busy with work to get it on ebay -are you intersted.. I am in Manchester next Monday and could let you see it ?

Give me a shut I'llpm contact details

Crazyboner23

Wanting to buy

I'm looking to sell a Bass Trombone

I bought this instrument from Andy Fawbert (BBC Big Band) and has been great but now surplus to requirements now as now playing euph & 'tenor'

The serial number is 625xxx which I think puts the date of manufacture to late 70s. On the ornately engraved 9 1/2-inch bell it reads "King Duo Gravis King Musical Instruments USA." It has side-by-side trigger action, nice free moving slide, and the original King case.

They literally don't make them like this anymore, great solid
sound and projection.

Anyone interested before I put on EBAY??

Hey, im looking to buy, how much would you sell it for, and can you email me some picks, fireman52devil@hotmail.com