Keep your eyes open for some exciting news....

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi All

Just to get your ears pricked up in anticipation.... :shock:

As some of you might be aware, we had a Moderators meeting last weekend where Rach, Neal & I guested at Wem Bands Annual Spring Concert. Unfortunately Ian couldn't make it - but believe me that doesn't mean he's not been busy helping out in what we have planned for you all. A great time was had by all I must admit.... especially at the awards ceremony after the concert - I'm sure Salliann (Roger's wife) will remember that occasion all too well :wink: :wink:

Anyway... on the Sunday afternoon we had our Moderators meeting and I am really looking forward to telling you all about some exciting developments that are about to happen here on theMouthPiece.com. No more info at this time I'm afraid as we're still putting the final touches to our plans... but please do keep an eye out during this weekend for a series of announcements from either myself or one of your Mods... :lol:

I'm sure you'll be pleased to read about what we've got planned....

Catch ya later.... :wink: :wink:
 
Don't you just hate it when people do that - it's like saying 'I've got a secret but I'm not going to tell you'. :x It just makes people want to know even more! Clever trick Mr MusicMan!
:lol:

I'm going to have to wait a whole week to find out what it's all about too as we depart for Zante later today!
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
Kari Anson said:
I'm going to have to wait a whole week to find out what it's all about too as we depart for Zante later today!
looks like im gona have to wait even longer, mypc is busted :evil: and i can only view this at work, and the boss dont like that...............................AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hammer
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
super_sop said:
Kari Anson said:
I'm going to have to wait a whole week to find out what it's all about too as we depart for Zante later today!
looks like im gona have to wait even longer, mypc is busted :evil: and i can only view this at work, and the boss dont like that...............................AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hammer
HA HA cancell that just got home from work and its workin yea can get me tmp fix :p
 
:D Ahhhh.........

Come on...............

Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeease tell us.......


:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

I'm tho exthited I feel like bounthing, he he he heee.............

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

(A Tigger phrase incase you were wondering!)
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
well its half past midday.............................and we still dont know.
PLEASE put us out of out misery :cry:
 

HBB

Active Member
Please tell us poor mortals, and because we're not mods don't leave us in the lurch! :p:p

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY AND LET US GET ON WITH OUR LIVES! :D:D:D:D:D

I'm sick of composing and want some gossip! :p .... please!!


Ben ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :hammer
 

HBB

Active Member
He's got us eating out of the palms of his hands .... just they way it SHOULD NOT be! :D



A very dizzy and sick ben

:?
 

IckleSop

Active Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

The Wonderful art of cut and paste
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
IckleSop said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

The Wonderful art of cut and paste
the woderfull cheat of Quote!!!! :twisted:
come on mr musicman please tell
 

blondie

Member
Oh, come on John!!!!

We had all got you down as a nice person. Will you put us out of our collective misery.

My suspenders are killing me!!!! :shock:

Blondie
 

HBB

Active Member
super_sop said:
IckleSop said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

The Wonderful art of cut and paste
the woderfull cheat of Quote!!!! :twisted:
come on mr musicman please tell

YEA ... JOHN!!!


I bet you're loving this .... seeing the torture on our faces! :D


A very anxious Ben

:(
 

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
OK... OK.... sorry for keeping you in suspense.... just a few minor touches to our "6 Months Live" graphics award prizes to go and I'll let you all know what we've got up our sleaves... :lol:

Hope you're not all diappointed now ... :? It will be sometime later this evening.... pop back later & all will be revealed... :lol:
 
Top