KEBABS - without garlic sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy_Euph

When I moved down to Huddersfield in september I enjoyed a pretty full on freshers week (can actually only remember about 3 days :wink: ) At the end of one of my nights out my gut started talking to me and I decided a nice kebab would round the night off... but imagine my horror when I asked for a kebab with garlic sauce only to be told they don't do garlic sauce :shock: I was in such a state of shock I didn't eat another kebab until I came back up to the North East and good old Farid and his kebabs WITH garlic sauce :D

So TMPer's do they do garlic sauce round your way or is it a northeastern thing?

Dave Euph

Garlic sauce? I've never come across any Kebab-eh that supplies garlic sauce with it's kebabs ... and trust me I've been to a few!

Always salad and ketchup for me ... although you'll have to get me one with GM one day Andy just so I can see what peculiar (or perhaps scrumptious) things you guys from Newcastle eat! :D

Andy_Euph

Nuke said:
Whats a kebab?? :shock:
Its the dog that the takeaway owner run over on his way to work... you think i'm joking! :twisted: :wink:

Dave have just finished a kebab with garlic and twas very nice... although the salad ended up all over the floor.

Well Worth It

NO NO NO NO NO :evil: :eek: :evil: :eek: :evil:
Only Chili Sauce is an acceptable condiment to a kebab.
Everything else is considered extraneous girly cream.
Who knows what goes in that garlic stuff?
Garlic sauce......on a 'bab....?
Has the world gone French??

GIMME DAT HOT SAUCE, Akhbar, please, and make it snappy.

nickjones

OOOOO Kebabs....mmmmmm
fresh elephant leg ( am only joking it's lamb or some other mystery meat)..soaked in oil , kept slightly warm.served with a warm manky salad and loads of hot sauce or garlic mayo if u a wuss.
the staple diet of a bander...eaten with a pitta bread or a Naan..
Best Place...Spices of Cashmere , Prestwich.....best in the world..well done boys

Darth_Tuba

They definately do garlic sauce in Manchester, but the sauces on offer vary slightly from place to place. Chilli sauce is a universal constant though :lol: Had a nice lamb donner last night as it happens :D

2nd man down

Staff member
Well Worth It said:
NO NO NO NO NO :evil: :eek: :evil: :eek: :evil:
Only Chili Sauce is an acceptable condiment to a kebab.
Everything else is considered extraneous girly cream.
Who knows what goes in that garlic stuff?
Garlic sauce......on a 'bab....?
Has the world gone French??

GIMME DAT HOT SAUCE, Akhbar, please, and make it snappy.
WWI, you're the only one talking any sense on here at all!!!

Garlic sauce on it??? Are you a girl?

Never had one??? Have you never been drunk? (Cornet King you'r a Huddersfield lad living in Hull, how the hell have you got to your age not liking them?!?!!?! :shock: :shock: )