Just got in from Cricket - got a great idea!!!!

Will the Sec

Just got in from cricket, (22-4-56-5 and we won't mention the batting) and switched the goggle box on, and see that the UK has a brilliant 5 (yes 5! count 'em all!) points at the moment in Eurovision

So, considering Arsenal's success in going undefeated through the season I think THEY should represent the UK in Eurovision 2005. If Celine Dion can represent Switzerland, I see no difficulty with foreign players singing for the UK... ... ... ... ...

Nuke

Nah your right it was swotzerland 1988. Sounded french
Plus if Arsenal are as good at singing as they are at football then yes they should represent UK in eurovision.

flugelgal

Maybe we'd have more chance of winning if they wore their shorts and pranced around a bit... Are there any good looking players in Arsenal?

2nd man down

Staff member
so who won the eurovision anyway?? We had a concert and a wee drinky poo afterwards and missed the whole thing.

Raspberry

About ten of us from BBD had a band social to deliberately avoid staying in to watch the Eurovision Song Contest - we went ten pin bowling and had a cracking night night out! 8)

Dave Euph

eckyboy said:
Good job there wasnt a slip of fingers on the keyboard
You dirty man! Fancy filthing up a young lads mind like that! :evil:

Leave that to the rest of his band at the pub after rehearsals! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dave Payn

flugelgal said:
Maybe we'd have more chance of winning if they wore their shorts and pranced around a bit... Are there any good looking players in Arsenal?
If there are, I doubt many would include Martin Keown amongst them....

eckyboy

Dave Euph said:
eckyboy said:
Good job there wasnt a slip of fingers on the keyboard
You dirty man! Fancy filthing up a young lads mind like that! :evil:

Leave that to the rest of his band at the pub after rehearsals! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Appologies if I upset you Dave--tongue in cheek comment,better watch what I'm saying in future :shock: