Just for the record ....

JessopSmythe

Having finally taken the time to read the WoE thread end to end, I'd like to make a few of comments.

Firstly - I'm not going to go into the results and the politics of the event here, that's why I started a new thread.

Secondly - Whilst it's great to see tMP's active membership growing, I'm a bit concerned that a number of people have either joined or started posting from effectively dormant usernames specifically to have a snipe in that thread and have yet to make any constructive posts

Thirdly - The rules for the posting on the forum are clear and plain. Break them and expect your post to be edited and/or deleted. If you don't think that there was a valid reason for any post to be removed, a PM to any to the mods is a much more sensible way to go about it than ranting in a public forum.

Finally - Whatever the feelings about the event and it's implications, there is absolutely no need to go off at John and the mod team. It's worth remembering that John set this up out of his own pocket and the mods are all volunteers. I'd like to think that I speak for the majority of tMPers when I say that they guys (and sparkly:) ) have our full support. They do a great job of keeping this forum fair, balanced and friendly and do not deserve to have their motives or impartiallity questioned by any of us.

HBB

JessopSmythe said:
Having finally taken the time to read the WoE thread end to end, I'd like to make a few of comments.

Firstly - I'm not going to go into the results and the politics of the event here, that's why I started a new thread.

Secondly - Whilst it's great to see tMP's active membership growing, I'm a bit concerned that a number of people have either joined or started posting from effectively dormant usernames specifically to have a snipe in that thread and have yet to make any constructive posts

Thirdly - The rules for the posting on the forum are clear and plain. Break them and expect your post to be edited and/or deleted. If you don't think that there was a valid reason for any post to be removed, a PM to any to the mods is a much more sensible way to go about it than ranting in a public forum.

Finally - Whatever the feelings about the event and it's implications, there is absolutely no need to go off at John and the mod team. It's worth remembering that John set this up out of his own pocket and the mods are all volunteers. I'd like to think that I speak for the majority of tMPers when I say that they guys (and sparkly:) ) have our full support. They do a great job of keeping this forum fair, balanced and friendly and do not deserve to have their motives or impartiallity questioned by any of us.

And continues to pay the sky-rocketting costs now! :eek:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
HBB said:
And continues to pay the sky-rocketting costs now! :eek:

... :cry: ... and... [sniff]... have been living... [sniff sniff]... on bread and water for... [sniff].. the last year or so too!!!! :cry::cry::dunnomust .... keep... tMP........ going......

:wink:

HBB

Nothing wrong with Bread and Water... I think that's all I'm going to be living on at NYBB... am a friggin' fussy eater!