2nd man down

Staff member
Dave Payn said:
2nd man down said:
Paramedic "Is that bag dying from some awful contageous disease???"

Bloke with Sousaphone "No mate, it's just a carrier!"

Sorry to steal thunder, but the alternative answer could be:

(Bag). 'No, he just looks ill when he's carrying that Sousaphone'

Thunder nearly stolen!! Bang out of order!! Enquiry mods please, Dave Payne's resorted to using other peoples material!! Oh, he always does that does he? ok.

Dave Payn

2nd man down said:
Dave Payn said:
2nd man down said:
Paramedic "Is that bag dying from some awful contageous disease???"

Bloke with Sousaphone "No mate, it's just a carrier!"

Sorry to steal thunder, but the alternative answer could be:

(Bag). 'No, he just looks ill when he's carrying that Sousaphone'

Thunder nearly stolen!! Bang out of order!! Enquiry mods please, Dave Payne's resorted to using other peoples material!! Oh, he always does that does he? ok.

Arf, arf! ;-) My suppliers keep me happy! Your caption was better, it just gave me ideas! ;-) :lol:

DublinBass

Supporting Member
Paramedic says, "I had never heard of chartering an ambulance for a Whit Friday, but judging on your form, I guess it is best to cut out the middle man."

Dave Payn

(Chap on left) 'Isn't that thing supposed to have valves?'
(Sousaphone player) 'No, divvy haven't you 'eard of the period Sousaphone movement? Like when brass instrere....instrururu.... instrorure......tubas didn't 'ave valves like, 'cos valves hadn't not been invented? It's the genuine article, guv; look, no fake. It's even pitched at A=415hz. To you.... free fousand quid and I'm cuttin' me own froat!'

Okiedokie of Oz

My wife just left me, my daughter's sleeping with my lawyer, who now owns me house. All I have left is this here suziemafone thingamybob

groovy

"Yeah, a French Horn players convention........yep......not too pleased when I happened to say 'Bl***y hand-in-bell orchestral pansies'....some people just can't take a joke..."

Well Worth It

Do us a favour mate, my fingers are stuck to this ruddy thing and the smoke from my cigarette is going in my eye :cry:

PeterBale

Staff member
Tuba player Reginald took the composer at his word when he came across the marking "Pavilions en l'air" :wink:

Born 3

The start of the Borg collective, you will all be assimilated ! (I hate to think how they will assimilate trombone palyers !)

DublinBass

Supporting Member
IT'S JULY 6TH AND...

IT'S JULY 6TH AND...we still haven't heard the results from the June competition. The mods must be slipping in their old age.

Well Worth It

Not really a caption, but neither was the last post.
Why is there a foot on the floor?
Looks like Mr Sousa has just spun around and slammed the ambulance door on somebody, knocking them to the ground.
Maybe the medic is thinking: "Nothing to do with me, I'm on a break"

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.