JO ELSON!! GET YOUR TOUCHE INTO THE BOC BROTHER HOUSE!!

2nd man down

Staff member
Jo!!!!! We need you in the BOC Brother House and quick. If the other females are anything to go by it's gonna take you an age to do your task.

PLEASE HURRY!!! :? :? :shock: :? :(

flugelgal

I would suggest that there's no reason to panic...

She's a flugel player and a woman. As many people know, women may sometimes take longer to do things but we generally do them better as well.. :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Naomi McFadyen

:lol: :lol:
Yea... you guys better hope she turns up soon else you're in for it and have to do a forfeit.... Mmmm... actually.... I wanna know what the forfeit is gonna be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Take ya time Jo :p

;-)

2nd man down

Staff member
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO!!!! :( :( :(

lynchie

she is at this very moment revising... now I don't want to get into an argument about whether exams are more important than boc brother's revenge, but she may be pushing it a bit close to the limit...

mwaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha :twisted:

Jo Elson

You lot have no faith i had 12hours before the deadline an trying to revise for my exam whilst injured with a bad back so cant actually sit at computer for longer than 10minutes-goodness me! :D

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.