Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.....................(in October!)

Just got back from two hours of carolling at the local Garden Centre's Christmas display.

I hope I never have to see the red carol books again until December!

Janet :|

PS We are playing at a Harvest Celebration tomorrow!

Moy

Oh goody that means it can't be long 'till my birthday 'cause it's in November....hint hint to all my pals in Aberdeen. :lol:

super_sop

Supporting Member
Christmas yeah bring it on i love it. thers two kids in out house, Abigail (my daughter) and me!!!

Accidental

Supporting Member
Christmas already? What happened to Halloween?!!!!

Come to think of it, how come there's never any special halloween music or concerts? I reckon you could put a whole prog together if we really tried......start with Danse Macabre!

PeterBale

Staff member
Accidental said:
Christmas already? What happened to Halloween?!!!!

Come to think of it, how come there's never any special halloween music or concerts? I reckon you could put a whole prog together if we really tried......start with Danse Macabre!
And there's always Harry Potter and Night on Bare Mountain, and Baba Yaga from Pictures at an Exhibition :lol:

Heather said:
Carolling in October!!!!!!
You should have refused to do it!
We were paid quite well :wink:

How about 'Ghostbusters' for Halloween or Berlioz's Witches Sabbath from the Symphonie Fantastique.

Janet

cornetgirl

October? That late????

You ought to play with tHB - recording our Christmas CD at the end of bloomin' August we were - and practising the pieces all through the summer!

Bah humbug - I've had enough of the "festive" season for this year! (only kidding...)

Rach x

Moy

No more important 27 days 'till my birthday......think it's that anyway.
Just back from a band gig so maybe my counting is not so good. :lol:

cornetgirl

Get swaying Leisa!

And talking of countdowns...one day til my birthday!! And 25 days til my next day's holiday :(

Rach x

Valvecap

Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - CGs birthday....

MEDIC!!!!

Knew there was something i had to do....

Can i claim political asylum in someone elses band for a while - might be safer...

:(

PeterBale

Staff member
leisa said:
im excited!!!! i love payin chrismas carols!!! oooohhh schneewaltzer!!! :p
I thought the band were supposed to play and the audience were supposed to pay :wink: :lol: :lol:

leisa

PeterBale said:
leisa said:
im excited!!!! i love payin chrismas carols!!! oooohhh schneewaltzer!!! :p
I thought the band were supposed to play and the audience were supposed to pay :wink: :lol: :lol:
i cant spell!!!!!! :cry: :cry: