Jet Lag: Another Sleepless Night

Will the Sec

OK, it's now well into Sunday Morning and for the fourth night running, I can't sleep. I came back from Houston on a flight getting to Heathrow at 8.30 am Wednesday.

I've even played a full game of cricket today - (21.3-2-68-6 and "forced" into opening the batting, 55 including 8X4, won by Seven Wickets, thank you for asking) but am still wide awake and browing the mouthpiece.

Anyone got any brilliant ideas for how to get to into a happier day/night pattern?

flugelgal

Stay up all day and night and then go to bed the next night at the normal time? I have done this in the past when I've been out of synch with my sleep pattern.

akwarose

you have a thing with hitting people to make them sleep dont ya naomi?!?!?!

cant you find a less painful method....?

Okiedokie of Oz

y'know, back in cavemen days, hitting someone was a sign of affection, and a very common form of foreplay......as long as she brings home the wolly mammoth herself, she should be able to hit any man she wants!

Naomi McFadyen

yay! :D
Nice bit of encouragement there... not that I'm a man beater or anything, before I scare anyone off... *cough*... :shock:

;-) :lol:

drummergurl

why is every1 using big words???

and sleeping tablets! (never tried it like so maybe i shouldnt be saying that, but never mind! DONT TAKE LOTS!! )

akwarose

Okiedokie of Oz said:
y'know, back in cavemen days, hitting someone was a sign of affection, and a very common form of foreplay......as long as she brings home the wolly mammoth herself, she should be able to hit any man she wants!

please tell me you made that up okie!!!!!

:cry: I can fully sympathise with you, jet lag is awful, I have it to look forward to in two weeks when I come back fo my annual holibobs, wat I try to do is stick to a normal routine as much as possible but if you feel tired during the day have a cat nap for 20mins but no more, don't get up during the night unless you absolutely have to, read a book or watch tv in bed, it really shouldn't be long now certainly no more than 7 days in total and sleeping pills, don't bother they'll only make you feel worse during the day,

Sweet Dreams :wink: