Is this the funniest anagram ever?

Dave Payn

Much as I'd like to claim credit, I found this on an anagram website!

David Beckham and Personal Assistant Rebecca Loos

A b@stard's neat romance on bed as livid Posh cackles

lynchie

there are some people out there who have obviously never heard of a Job Centre... :?

...not bad though...

Carrying on the Job Centre theme, one of my favourites, although not at all topical, was an anagram for Nigel Lawson (told you it wasn't topical)................ We all sign on
:lol:
Paul Drury

Chunky

Funniest one I remember seeing was at the time of the first election that Mr Blair was voted in as Prime Minister.

Tony Blair MP = I'm Tory Plan B

Still amuses me, but then I'm easily pleased!

Dave Payn

Unfortunately, my genuine favourite anagram is waaaaay too vulgar to put here in public, an anagram of 'the menstrual cycle'......

drummergurl

adults, anyone like to explain gorgie boys comment involving some random person called nigel lawson?? pm or tell me on msn if any of you would like to explain.

James Yelland

Gorgie boy said:
Carrying on the Job Centre theme, one of my favourites, although not at all topical, was an anagram for Nigel Lawson (told you it wasn't topical)................ We all sign on
:lol:
Paul Drury

On the subject of 1980's politicians and best ever anagrams, my favourite was for the former Conservative health minister, Virginia Bottomley:

Virginia Bottomley = I'm an evil Tory bigot

There are also many apposite anagrams for the former Russian president Boris Yeltsin, which reflected his fondness for alcohol - but I would have to look them up.