Is this poll a waste of time?......

Is this poll a waste of time?

• Total voters

Naomi McFadyen

:lol:
yeap hiya bored! I'm Naomi...
I noticed you play with Saltash from another thread?!
I used to be head percist there... Nice to meet you!

:bounce Arthur here is to keep us all entertained... apparently... Dunno how though ;-)

:lol: Ok ok ok... I'll shut up now.
Welcome to tMP! :D

2nd man down

Staff member
Hiya bored...have another Arthur. The wonderful thing about Arthurs is Arthur's are wonderful things.

:bounce

Big Twigge

is quite worrying, as I opened the post I suspected that was what it would be a simple yes or no....(incidently i voted yes, it was a waste of time, am having secobd thoughts!)

akwarose

2nd man down said:
Hiya bored...have another Arthur. The wonderful thing about Arthurs is Arthur's are wonderful things.

their tops are made of the rubber, the bottoms are made of the spring, they're bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun FUN!!!!!

the woderful thing about arthurs is... hes not the only one!! ;)

and is this post a waste of time? abso-blimmin-lutley not

i'm sam by the way, and i'm hyper at the mo :D

manx_yessir

Hi I'm bored too. That makes two of us then. It'll be easier if you just call me Bored Later.

P.S. Arthur never gets bored. :bounce Do ya mate? :bounce See. :guiness

Naruco said:
I'm Naomi...
I noticed you play with Saltash from another thread?!
I used to be head percist there... Nice to meet you!

I remember you Naomi! but you probably wont remember me cos i joined just after you left! weve met a few times though, but you probably still wont have a clue who i am! oh well, talk later!

by the way im steve maguire, the current principle cornet of the band!

Naomi McFadyen

Ooooh, I'll remember you if I see you... Was a weeeeny while since I helped out the band...
Will probably see you over the summer at some point... Probably come over to STB for a bang at some point...

See you soon!

super_sop

Supporting Member
Curiosity_Kills said:
:dunno <--- Arthur's friend isn't happy that Arthur is getting all the attention
your right, poor Benjamin doesnt look happy.
let's see if we can all cheer him up

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.