Is this a record???

2nd man down

Staff member
My 400th post in less than two months (and all of them complete tosh!!), this has to be due some kind of BOC award...doesn't it??

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
2nd man down said:
My 400th post in less than two months (and all of them complete tosh!!), this has to be due some kind of BOC award...doesn't it??

Hehe - nice one. Look out for the "tMP 24 months live" awards, I'm sure you'll be considered an appropriate entrant in one of the categories... :)

Check out the last two award events... some gerat threads there as well..

lynchie

I think I had something like that when I joined... was running at about 10 posts a day average, and then my boss took me aside for a little talk and my average dropped... :cry:

Will the Sec

It's a lot of posts, true, but it's not a record.

A record is a 7" 10" or 12" black vinyl disc with a hole in the middle.

PeterBale

Staff member
Will the Sec said:
It's a lot of posts, true, but it's not a record.

A record is a 7" 10" or 12" black vinyl disc with a hole in the middle.

. . . and I thought it was a special red button on a tape player :wink:

Nuke

2nd man down do you get to see your family at all? well done though yea its probablly a record.

lynchie

In fact I'm afraid to say my posts per day is still above yours :oops: , although not even near to Mr Bale's and I seem to remember a certain Flixtonite cornet player was a bit of a manic poster for a while, so probably not a record, but a damn nice attempt! Give yourself a pat on the back and a shot of your finest whisky! :D Your boccage is securely premiership quality!

Jo Elson

I think everyone goes through that phase where they are addicts and post loads everyday then they realise they are going to be sacked or fail exams so cut down slightly, and know like me i realise that i probably am going to fail and so keep my usage on here to a minimum

Raspberry

I think I still have a little way to go until I achieve something on here after a long absence due to an unreliable computer! :roll:

Di

TheMusicMan said:
Hehe - nice one. Look out for the "tMP 24 months live" awards, I'm sure you'll be considered an appropriate entrant in one of the categories... :)

:shock: Wot, no tMP 18 months live? :cry: :cry: Due right about now too! :cry: :wink:

Dave Payn

Dinie said:
TheMusicMan said:

:shock: Wot, no tMP 18 months live? :cry: :cry: Due right about now too! :cry: :wink:

Quite. I was wondering how the hell I was going to whittle down the number of candidates I've thought of for 'best poster', cos I can think of loads!

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I was hoping to get an award for ten consectutive posts, but brasscrest got in the way and I only got 5 in a row (10 of 13). I probably could have finished the job, being on Eastern Standard Time, but I kind of have a life :wink:

PJH