Is she wearing glasses?

jameshowell

Does this woman not own a mirror??? :?

And she might get a free pir of sunglasses, but I doubt she'd need them, after all those frames must block a good 80% of direct sunlight on their own! :lol:

2nd man down

Staff member
word has it she was just pipped at the post in her audition for the part of Batfink!

Her wings weren't quite like a shield of steel enough!! :roll:

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I think she had just completed a skydive prior to her council photograph and forgot to take her goggles off. The force of the wind obviously pulled her lips back as well.

Tromgod

That has got to be a collection of the freakiest people on the planet - and people have voted for them! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

akwarose

she got em off the NHS...... no where else would be that unfashionably hideous!!!!
either that or it was actually a dare to wear them for her foto!!!
and i see wot u mean about the rest of the councillors, not a pretty bunch!!!! :p

wots the bettin one of them is a tMPer..... :roll:

:lol: HAHAHA :lol: ..... Micheal J Fox... I would just like to say that after one of the WORST DAYS of my ENTIRE LIFE you have just made me laugh endlessly!! I love you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Euph

akwarose said:
she got em off the NHS...... no where else would be that unfashionably hideous!!!!
either that or it was actually a dare to wear them for her foto!!!
and i see wot u mean about the rest of the councillors, not a pretty bunch!!!! :p

wots the bettin one of them is a tMPer..... :roll:

What are you trying to say! :D

little_miss_marcroft said:
:lol: HAHAHA :lol: ..... Micheal J Fox... I would just like to say that after one of the WORST DAYS of my ENTIRE LIFE you have just made me laugh endlessly!! I love you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo Helen,

Anything to make you happy!! I'm thinking of getting fitted with a pair in time for our first rehearsal. What d'you think the reaction would be if I walked in late, sat down and pulled those out ????

See you soon! xx