Is Bill Gates the Devil?

MRSH

Supporting Member
Proof that Bill Gates is the Devil :lol: :wink:

The real name of "the" Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.)

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
I 73
L 76
L 76
G 71
A 65
T 84
E 69
S 83
+ 3
--------------
666 !!

Some might ask, "How did Bill Gates get so powerful?" Coincidence? Or just the beginning of mankind's ultimate and total enslavement???

Before you decide, consider the following:

M S - D O S 6 . 2 1
77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 9 5
87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1 = 666

Coincidence? You decide...

dazzyboy

he has ive measured it with a banana and its aproximatly 2.75 banana's long or if your still in imperial measurements 15.34 goosberries.

now where did i leave those tablets :shock:

akwarose

jambo said:
It's been rumoured that he has more money than God so...anything is possible :shock:
what!?!?! NO!!! God doesnt need money (wot would he possibly need yo buy that he cant create!!!), so therefore, i probably have more money than God!!

sheesh.... anyway. is bill gates the devil?? more than likely, but i think that about most people... :roll:

lynchie

I'm sure he's a lovely man, just misunderstood by the world... also if he was to employ me as his personal promotions manager (reasonable salary) I would be more than happy to tell the world...

please tell me he's a tmper!

Just look at his software... is that not enough proof for u lot??? :lol:

:twisted: of course he's the devil. he's watching us all through our computers :!:

Well Worth It

D'you know what makes me feel really gutted...?
If Gates dropped £100,000 on the floor, it wouldn't be worth his time to bend down and pick it up.
What a sickener.

ScrapingtheBottom

jambo said:
ScrapingtheBottom said:
Well apart from mine - I have a mac. :p
From whom the original format for Windows was...'borrowed'?
Bill Gates: These guys at apple are onto a really good thing, it's a shame they don't realise the potential it has to rip people off. I'm leaving and setting up my own company to make a shoddy version of the mac operating system which crashes constantly and is massively overpriced. I'm then going to use my coporate law arm to play fast and loose with monopoly laws and make everyone use my software - thus providing me with even less incentive to make sure it works properly. Like shooting fish in a barrel really.

Bank Manager: Sounds good, here's your start up loan.

bigmamabadger

There's rumoured to be an easter egg deep inside Windows somewhere which says exactly that, but I've never found it. The only one I found was the flight simulator and I can't remember how to get at it now.

For a scarily funny insight into the Gates World, read "Let There Be Lite" by Rupert Morgan. You'll never eat a poppy seed bun again...
BMB

xx