Is astrology a girl thing???????

Big Twigge

I'm aquarian..if its going to be a good day then of course I believe in them...if its looking all bad then they're all made up rubbish!

The best horoscopes used to be found in the Leeds Student Paper...comedy all the way!

Hmmm Elin i'm not so sure now!! lol.
I think i'm more taurus according to that. I'm not really that frank, direct and selfish!! :p Taurus is deffinately the best according to those!! :D

lynchie

i'm a pisces... same as kurt cobain, and since I'm so much like him I think it obviously does work...

i think the personality thing is something to do with your birthday being at a particular time of year, so the weather affects your mood, and it's sort of an emotional high/low point anyway etc etc...

bigmamabadger

I'm a cynical and practical Virgo so I don't believe in horoscopes. Actually I'm as gullible as a duckling and have the practicality of a dandelion. Therefore I have to keep reading my horoscope to make sure I still don't believe in it....

BMB
xx

Pythagoras

When I was a teenager I used to get picked to baby sit the neighbours kid ahead of my brother or sister because I was the same star sign as their child. If saps want to be saps who am I to discourage them?

PeterBale

Staff member
lynchie said:
i think the personality thing is something to do with your birthday being at a particular time of year, so the weather affects your mood, and it's sort of an emotional high/low point anyway etc etc...
Does that mean that the natural characteristics of people with the same star sign from, say, England and Australia, should be the opposite of each other :?: :wink: :lol:

bigmamabadger

When I was having LittleBabyBadger in May 2001, all the midwives said that spring babies are the happiest, and she's certainly proved them right.
What about Chinese horoscopes? I'm a rooster, if that helps anyone...
BMB
xx

akwarose

i dont believe them, but i usually read them, just for a laugh really, although sometimes they have been scarily truthful..... coincidence i say. i'm sagittarius :D:D:D

Dawnys_flug said:
Ooooooooo look what i just found!!

http://www.kitchenhelper.net/zodiac.html

You type in your date of birth etc. and it tells you what your starsign is and your chinese one too!!

Elin, we are officially (according to that thing! hehe) Taurus and our chinese sign is Rabbit/Cat!!!! :D

Check it out!!
:D

Bit strange having something like that on a kitchen helper website. Think I'll have to look at the unusual vegetables!! :lol:

hehe i just typed in chinese starsigns and that's what it came up with!
I bet knowing your chinese starsign is a great help in the kitchen! :? :lol: :lol:

twigglet

Dawnys_flug said:
Elin, we are officially (according to that thing! hehe) Taurus and our chinese sign is Rabbit/Cat!!!! :D

Check it out!!
:D

Ooo brilliant, Taurean traits were far better than Aries ones anyway...by Chinese sign is the Ox though, think that corresponds to the Chinese year that you were born

I'm a true Aries (I actually quite like these traits). I'm assertive, have no inhibition and seek new adventures, a natural leader. Most definitely a fire sign. On the down side I can be selfish (generally not at the expense of others) and my hot temper (if you think you've seen it, you're very much mistaken - I can be FAR worse) has landed me in trouble in the past. As an Aries I'm supposedly most suited to Leo ( thank God it wasn't Gemini) and as my husband of 5 years (although been together 9 this month) is a Leo I think that's a pretty good match.

I don't believe it's a science but I do read my horoscopes for a bit of fun.

As for the chinese - I was born in the year of the monkey.

Product tMP members are discussing