In't Coco Pops BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TuTuKu

Andy_Euph said:
TuTuKu said:
Andy_Euph said:
Nah I think it may have been the offical England cereal you've seen and its Wayne Rooney on the cover.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Harsh!!

Harsh but fair!!! :)

Very true!

I think shrek is a bit of a stud myself

bruceg

akwarose said:
OH NO!!!! I watch wayyyy too much tv :?

Hehehe :) As soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought of the wee monkey they used to use in the adverts and started singing the song to myself. You're not alone... :?

lynchie

in a bid to save as much money for drinking as possible (a VERY successful bid I should point out) I only eat Tesco economy Porridge for breakfast... this is the least interesting cereal in the world, but only takes 2 and a half minutes in the microwave and cost about a penny a bowl...

akwarose

bruceg said:
akwarose said:
OH NO!!!! I watch wayyyy too much tv :?

Hehehe :) As soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought of the wee monkey they used to use in the adverts and started singing the song to myself. You're not alone... :?

thank god for that!

Andy_Euph

Speaking of the monkey, did they not try to change the name of Coco pops and replace the monkey with crocodiles?????????????????????????

ScrapingtheBottom

lynchie said:
in a bid to save as much money for drinking as possible (a VERY successful bid I should point out) I only eat Tesco economy Porridge for breakfast... this is the least interesting cereal in the world, but only takes 2 and a half minutes in the microwave and cost about a penny a bowl...

How many beers can you buy with the savings you make on that?

akwarose

Andy_Euph said:
Speaking of the monkey, did they not try to change the name of Coco pops and replace the monkey with crocodiles?????????????????????????

dont know bout replacing the monkey but they did try and change the name to choco pops or something equally as stupid

Andy_Euph

akwarose said:
Andy_Euph said:

dont know bout replacing the monkey but they did try and change the name to choco pops or something equally as stupid

Yeah just goes to show, don't mess with what works. Mr Eriksson take note! :twisted:

lynchie

ScrapingtheBottom said:
lynchie said:

How many beers can you buy with the savings you make on that?

I'd say it earns me 2 or 3 extra pints a week (that's almost a whole binge!) could be more, I haven't really put enough thought into the quantitative advantages...

six pints

Andy_Euph said:
akwarose said:
Andy_Euph said:

Yeah just goes to show, don't mess with what works. Mr Eriksson take note! :twisted:

It was choco crispies you retards! there was a whole telephone vote on it!

HBB

That's it! i remember that the song was totally wrong, wrong rhythymic structure! :lol:

</boc>

Nat

there were crocodiles because the crocs stole the cereal and put a rock over the chocolate fountain

Andy_Euph

six pints said:
It was choco crispies you retards! there was a whole telephone vote on it!

Hey don't call me a retard, that would be someone who dropped outta uni and has been bumming about not... oh wait hang on a minute, point taken :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

six pints

hey andy since you are the only other NE63er on here get urself one these...

hang on will set it up in a min...