In't Coco Pops BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy_Euph

Yeah but I bet they still aint as cool as Coco pops. Speaking of cool cereal, anyone remember lucky charms? Quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

akwarose

Andy_Euph said:
Yeah but I bet they still aint as cool as Coco pops. Speaking of cool cereal, anyone remember lucky charms? Quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
OOOOH!!! i remember those! they were fantastic. did anyone else only ever buy them for the marshmellow bits? mmm.............

and you are absolutely right.... coco pops do rule. however, i'm slightly worried about the level of excitement in your message.... have you only just noticed coco pops change the colour of the milk??

bless.. :roll:

HBB

Andy_Euph said:

with the coloured shapes!!! Yup! :D

TuTuKu

Lucky charms were indeed cool!

Has any one seen the new Shrek cereal? Called mud and worms i think... its ace, in a silver box with shrek's head across it! class!! I made mum wrap a box up n give it to my bro for his birthday yesterday! i Haven't tried it though, but it looks like they might turn the milk choclatey too! Which would definately strip coco-pops of their coolness!

Andy_Euph

TuTuKu said:
Has any one seen the new Shrek cereal? Called mud and worms i think... its ace, in a silver box with shrek's head across it! class!!
Nah I think it may have been the offical England cereal you've seen and its Wayne Rooney on the cover.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

TuTuKu

Andy_Euph said:
Nah I think it may have been the offical England cereal you've seen and its Wayne Rooney on the cover.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Harsh!!

akwarose

TuTuKu said:
Andy_Euph said:
Harsh!!
yeh! shrek is wayy better looking that wayne rooney :p:p:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

bruceg

Coco pops are well cool but not as good as Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (even though they leave the milk milk-coloured) :)

akwarose

hmm, obviously another kelloggs crunchy nut...

wellll, it is ludicrously tasty.......

OH NO!!!! I watch wayyyy too much tv :?