Sold/Expired Instument Swap/Part Exchange - Tenor Horn for Flugel

ascalon

I've stopped playing in brass bands but have recently starting doing some stuff with other groups. I've decided to let go of my B&H Sovereign tenor horn as sadly it is no longer being used. It's a early 1980s roundstamp model, fantastic instrument and still very highly sought after.

However, I'm looking to get a flugel to use in my other musical pursuits. Therefore I'm wondering if anyone would be instrested in a swap/part exchange deal? Ideally it'd suit someone who has made the move the other way (from flugel to t-horn) or a band looking to consolidate/change stock.

I'm looking for a Yamaha Maestro flugel or Bach Strad flugel and would happily make an exchange for my horn if there is interest.

Send me a message if so and I'll get back to you with further details. Thank you for looking.

ascalon

Alternatively I may be willing to let my B&H roundstamp horn go separately and then subsequently look for a flugel (although I'd rather kill two birds with one stone if possible!)

It's a fantastic instrument, in lovely condition, and would be a very reluctant sale. Sadly I'm just not using it any longer.

Would have to be collection only from Newcastle. I'm open to sensible offers. As above, send me a message for further details.

mdunk

Hi
I have a really nice Geneva Flugel, would that be of interest, plays really nice. Was my daughters but she has stopped playing. I live in County Durham so you could view no problem

ascalon

Hi and thanks for your message. I'm really sorry but unfortunately I'm not considering a Geneva - I've had some poor experiences with their instruments in the past, so that wouldn't be the one for me. Thanks for the offer though!

ascalon

PS - Happy to field any separate interest in the B&H roundtamp sovereign tenor horn. Just send me a message if you'd like an further details.

Cheers