In the garden!

HBB

Kitten said:
I am behaving! It's you who's causing the trouble around here!

EVIL CACKLE!

Who was supposed to collect the case and leave but didn't?
Who scratched Craig's back?
Who changed their avatar?
Who sacraficed CIDER!!!

:evil:

Kitten

homicidalbennyboy said:
Kitten said:

EVIL CACKLE!

Who sacraficed CIDER!!!

1) I was going to leave, but YOU introduced yourself to me and made me feel welcome, then I got locked in before I could get out.

2) Who's Craig? Super_sop? He told me his name was Dan! :eek: Anyway, whoever, it was an accident, I got out of controll on the bouncey castle.

3) I changed my avatar before I was made a housemate which was allowed, it was DP that broke the rules.

4) I don't care, I don't drink!

HBB

Kitten said:
homicidalbennyboy said:
Kitten said:

EVIL CACKLE!

Who sacraficed CIDER!!!

1) I was going to leave, but YOU introduced yourself to me and made me feel welcome, then I got locked in before I could get out.

2) Who's Craig? Super_sop? He told me his name was Dan! :eek: Anyway, whoever, it was an accident, I got out of controll on the bouncey castle.

3) I changed my avatar before I was made a housemate which was allowed, it was DP that broke the rules.

4) I don't care, I don't drink!

That's an extremely selfish attitude, to someone that could be seen as an intruder...

Kitten

Well I don't like your attitude young man, first you're all nice to me, now you're calling me selfish and getting yourself into arguments that weren't even yours to start off with :evil:

HBB

I'm sorry Kitten, i didn't mean to start, and i don't want to appear unfriendly. I think my points have been aired, and I really don't want to dislike you (although you're free to dislike me).

I don't think you're that selfish, just a little hyper!

*offers hand*

Kitten

*pushes away hand and walks straight past*

I have tried to be friendly but you haven't accepted that before, why should I accept it now?

HBB

I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT I WAS FRIENDLY BEFORE

but then you stayed and caused forfeit onto us. can't you understand why i was a little miffed?

Kitten

I just wanted to get to know you folks. That's all. But then you all started ganging up on me. throwing me into jacuzzi's and threatening to hose me...etc.

Not exactly a friendly bunch are you!?

HBB

Sowwy. I got semolina thrown at me! :( And am on two warnings! I totally agree with you :(

Kitten

*Goes to shake 2md's hand in a truce, but then at the last moment pulls away and sticks thumb on nose, waggles fingers and sticks out tongue.*

Kitten

*tut tut shakes head*

I was only trying to bring a bit of humour back into the situation, but he seems to have had a sense of humour failure!

:(

Product tMP members are discussing