In Switzerland (Eric Ball)

Kernow

I am trying to get hold of a recording of In Switzerland by Eric Ball
Mostly for my father who is in his 90's as it was one of my first test pieces sat next to him in the very early 1970's.
Also if I can get a recording I would like to feature it on my radio programme.
I know that Oakmead School Band did a recording in the 1960's but does anyone know of where I may be able to get a recording?
Thanks for your help.

John Brooks

Mostly for my father who is in his 90's as it was one of my first test pieces sat next to him in the very early 1970's.
I know that Oakmead School Band did a recording in the 1960's but does anyone know of where I may be able to get a recording?
Thanks for your help.
I have checked my collection and don't have it, sorry. Hopefully somebody else will have a positive response. Best Wishes

Thanks for your help.
Hi there is one on youtube if that helps

Rosemarie

Thanks for your help.
Ah, found 2 videos. I'll send you the links.