I'm so happy today!

Chunky

I know most of you dont know me but I am so happy with some news that I just want to tell the whole world!

My darling wife Liz, has today just been discharged from the hospital following 5 years of treatment and visits to the hospital after suffering from thyroid cancer.

I know its a personal thing but I am just so happy :D :D :D :D

Thanks for reading this!

Keppler

Staff member
Brill news Chunk..

All the best to Liz and your good self from all of us here at tMP

cornetgirl

That's wonderful news! You must both be over the moon, if a little shattered with the emotion.

All the very best for a long, happy and healthy future together. I'm a ChemoAngel (a person who sends cards / gifts to a cancer patient undergoing treatment to let them know someone cares and to make their lives that bit nicer - I recommend it to anyone) so I know how tough it is for people undergoing cancer treatment.

Go easy on the champagne tho!

Rach x

WhatSharp?

Thats terrific!, If I see you tomorrow I'll buy you a pint of whatever you fancy (as long as it's not spirit or wine... my bank balance wouldn't stand it!).

Best of luck to you and Cawston tomorrow (though not TOO much :wink: ).

Accidental

Supporting Member
Thats fantastic news Chunky!
I hope I'll see you at Stevenage to say it in person too! (I guess you'll be the guy with the slightly dazed look and a huge grin?!!) :D

Maestro

Ian mate, Please pass on my good wishes to Mrs Chunks. Will see you on Saturday mate. Am well chuffed for you both.

Chunky

:D :D :D Thanks for your thoughts guys, they are really appreciated.

For those of you at Stevenage tomorrow I will be in the bar, as quickly as possible after we get off stage and get changed!

Got a rehearsal tonight but have a feeling that after today it may just turn into a bit of a party! Once we have nailed Kaleidoscope of course!

I am so pleased for you both and thank you for sharing the news, this is the great thing about tmp although we don't know each other we are always here to encourage and sympathise when things are not great but we are also here to share in the good times, one big happy brass band family............Good job we are not all under the one roof though....

Dearest Chunky and Mrs Chunky

Congratulations on your great news. You have every right to feel elated and it's great when good news is shared on tmp.

Trom41821

Wow!! I'm pleased somebody has been able to beat it!!

Not in the best of moods with cancer at the moment, my mum's is back.

Less of the doom and gloom on your fantastic day.

Good Luck for the future

Moy

Hey Chunks have missed our chats on a Sunday morning.
Brilliant news pass on my good wishes to Liz.
I have sent you an email.
Well chuffed for you both. :wink:

akwarose

congratulations :D thats fantastic news!!!!
dont apologise for sharin it chunky... shout it from the rooftops mate!!!!!!
best wishes for the future :)

sam xx