I'm glad i'm not a housewife!

Andy_Euph

With my parents being away on holiday and my brother being at work all day, its left to me the lazy son with no job to do stuff around the house, such as washing up, hoovering, tiding up, walking the dogs etc. Something I didn't realise is how much work it is just looking after the house :shock: ...when I was in student digs I did the cleaning about once every 2 weeks... domestic work sucks :!:

lynchie

I know the feeling... I've been thinking about cleaning the floor in my kitchen for a while now, but CBA sets in as soon as I look at the mop...

flugelgal

lynchie said:
I know the feeling... I've been thinking about cleaning the floor in my kitchen for a while now, but CBA sets in as soon as I look at the mop...
It's so much easier just to switch on the pc and come and read tMP isn't it...? One of the advantages of living alone is that I know it's my own mess so it doesn't bother me so much. I'll get round to it... later!

lynchie

ah, but I don't have tmp at home (no phone line) so instead I just sit on the sofa and pretend the kitchen is cleaning itself...

lynchie said:
ah, but I don't have tmp at home (no phone line) so instead I just sit on the sofa and pretend the kitchen is cleaning itself...

My kitchen does that, I'm sure it does... or maybe it's my boyfriend... hmmm :wink: