• jennie bond?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kerry mcfadden?

• diane modah?l

• Total voters

Chunky

Cant we have a 'I'm too busy and have a life to worry about this' option on the poll!

With 3 rehearsals a week
2 Dogs
1 wife
Football to go to
Work
Spending time on the internet

Mind you looking at that list do I have a life!

James McFadyen

emmmmmmmm - I run my own business! :wink:

I hate it when people say others are 'sad' coz they watch this kinda stuff, quite the opposite, in my view, it's what keeps us real. I don't believe in snobbery and to say that to watch these kinds of shows is 'sad' is sobbery.

In that case most of Britian is sad coz it's a very popular show!

:lol:

weenie

I'm celebrity get me out of here

Well, I would love to see Mr Rotten win this one, though in reality I suppose the money should be on Razor. Also, being an ex Spurs boy doesn't do him any harm. Only caught the last bit of the show last night. By the way, if we had 'I'm a brass band celebrity get me out of here', who would we like to see go into the jungle?

Steve

I watched this for the first time last night and it was great, sent me to sleep just as i had hoped and when i woke up this morning it was gone!!!! Great!!!! I dont know how people can get so involved in these things, watching dodgy celebs sit around talking rubbish all day and then doing a challenge. This is not a dig at those that watch it, it is a dig at the concept of watching mega rich fools to be sent on holiday!!!

lynchie

oh dear jonny... the true punk ethic has died in you... is this the cause of good charlotte and sum 41? Is punk gone forever???

Anyway... I'm not bothered who wins, as long as they don't pretend they've actually achieved something! (Fash, are you listening??)

Dave Payn

At least after the last one, Phil Tufnell, having 'cashed in' on his 'success' and done a couple of ads, seems to have gone into the background again. Linda Barker still seems to be on every other bleedin' ad!

Duplicate post removed, Mod. PB

Okiedokie of Oz

did you know this show made the top ten of the world's most popular reality TV shows in '03???

I've never heard of it untilI read this forum and then a book

Big Twigge

Dave Payn said:
At least after the last one, Phil Tufnell, having 'cashed in' on his 'success' and done a couple of ads, seems to have gone into the background again

But did you hear him doing cricket commentating...Phil Tufnell and Christopher Martin-Jenkins, an interesting combination :shock:
He was much better being berated by Jonathon Ross on They think its all over!

bruceg

Dave Payn said:
At least after the last one, Phil Tufnell, having 'cashed in' on his 'success' and done a couple of ads, seems to have gone into the background again.

Isn't Phil one of the team captains on "They Think It's All Over"? That's still more exposure than he deserves... :)

Seedhouse

On a more serious note you've missed Alex Best off the poll! She hasn't said much yet over the past few days though!
I vote for either Johnny coz he's funny, or Jordan coz well.... :oops: :lol:

Lauradoll

As long as it's not Kerry "moaner" McFadden I don't really care. She gives women a bad name. Every time she opens her mouth it's to find fault with something!