Im Back!!!!

IckleSop

Sorry about being away so long folks, Ive not had the internet and ive been busy at work.

Leisa-Im not always drunk!!!! god knows why you have that idea!!! and i do see you round college now and then.

The Weekly Soap shall be back up and running the tues after pontins weekend and ive wrote the next series so no delay in posting!! i just cant wait for pontins now and please make sure you say hey if you see me, im the short one at the bar!!! but i'll be cold sober (if pigs are flying!).

Anyone missed me??!!!

Hope your all well
Take Care xx

leisa

cold sober-yer rite- good luck with that!!!
im excited- glad theres no band even though we made a fool of ourselves not sure why we were been so scared-fools 'r' us!!!!!

only a week to go....

ploughboy

Hi, welcome back, we've all missed you!!

I want to know if you slur you're typing when you're drunk? :wink:

leisa

ploughboy said:
Hi, welcome back, we've all missed you!!

I want to know if you slur you're typing when you're drunk? :wink:

course she does'nt...shes used to it by now!!! she now slurs when shes sober.....

sparkling_quavers

IckleSop said:
The Weekly Soap shall be back up and running the tues after pontins weekend and ive wrote the next series so no delay in posting!! i just cant wait for pontins now and please make sure you say hey if you see me, im the short one at the bar!!! but i'll be cold sober (if pigs are flying!).

argh the ideas you could get for the soap at pontins *hides underneath the table to keep herself out of any incriminating activity* anyway Becky cya there in the bar! 8)

IckleSop

ive had lots of idea's already, nice to meet you in person rachel!!! and ploughboy i do not slur my words!!! (I wasnt was i??!!!)

Anyway guys i'll see you at pontins for deffo, going down with neil at two till monday morning so those who kno my mobile number make sure you text me!!!! im buyin!!! Neway Taa taa must pack!!!!! JESUS what am i going to wear!!!!

leisa

IckleSop said:
ive had lots of idea's already, nice to meet you in person rachel!!! and ploughboy i do not slur my words!!! (I wasnt was i??!!!)

Anyway guys i'll see you at pontins for deffo, going down with neil at two till monday morning so those who kno my mobile number make sure you text me!!!! im buyin!!! Neway Taa taa must pack!!!!! JESUS what am i going to wear!!!!

YOUR BUYING??????? :shock: got to go, got to find Beckys mob number.......

IckleSop

ok im back again for the last time i should be back on the net soon but we'll see and then we can really get the soap back up and running Ne wya hope everyones well
take care Bex xx