If you were in tescos car park...

Big Twigge

Well it's sat in my bag at the moment....I keep getting attacks from my conscience though so don't want to spend it just yet!(Don't worry, I'm not all bad:confused:......when I found £120 in the street I handed that in like a good girl)

Big Twigge

TheMusicMan said:
Donate it to my favorite www site... ;)
If I haven't sepnt it or handed it in (highly unlikely as I'm not going back in that direction today) by the end of the day it's yours!

Euph-Bari

the person's who it is aint going to get it back so it would only go to the shop
so you might aswell spend it

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Big Twigge said:
If I haven't sepnt it or handed it in (highly unlikely as I'm not going back in that direction today) by the end of the day it's
No no Caz.... only joking.... if you are gonna keep it, have a Chinese or drink instead...:)

bigmamabadger

I think I would probably keep £20 unless I saw the person who dropped it, in which case I'd try to give it back to them.
Not sure where the cut-off point is though. More than £50 I'd most likely hand in.
Either:
1) Buy something ephemeral like chocolate, then you don't have to feel guilty every time you look at it :)
2) Shove it in a charity box and feel really good about yourself :)
Enjoy
BMB
xx

:O keep it babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I havent ever found money anyway - and since some people find money all the time, I would tell myself "well it's your first time - treat yourself, SPEND IT!" Some people find money and spend it all the time see! That's my excuse! :D

Sellers_Bird

buy as much beer as you can and have a toast to the person who lost it, wishing them the luck of never losing any more money ever...it's only £20 quid, hardly a small fortune.

Big Twigge

Very true.....so I decided to give the money to UNICEF and instead of buying beer, I simply drank my parents alcohol, afterall, charity begins at home:cool: !

TIMBONE

Euph-Bari said:
the person's who it is aint going to get it back so it would only go to the shop
so you might aswell spend it

This is not true. If I had lost £20, and had been to Tecos recently, I would go and ask at Customer Services. If I FOUND £20 in Tescos car park, I would take it to Customer Services, who would log it. If it wasn't claimed within a certain amount of time, they would contact me, and I could have it, my concience would be clear.

TIMBONE

So, for all you know, that senior citizen who lost what to them is a fortune, and went back to Customer Services, but to no avail, has a bad week while you make use of something that was not yours in the first place.

Mrs Womble

I would have to spend it!!! A few years back now I went to the cash point and the person before me had taken some money out of his account but hadn't picked up the money from the cash machine!! what do you do??? By the time I had decided what to do the cash machine had taken the money back!!!!!!!:roll:

flugelgal

Linda.Taylor said:
I would have to spend it!!! A few years back now I went to the cash point and the person before me had taken some money out of his account but hadn't picked up the money from the cash machine!! what do you do??? By the time I had decided what to do the cash machine had taken the money back!!!!!!!:roll:

But you would have handed it in, right? (Especially as the cash machine would have taken a lovely photograph of you taking the money ;) )