If you thought the Mickelson anagram was bad....

HBB

How appropriate.

Perhaps we could extend this thread.

I was listening to 95.8FM (capital) and Chris Tarrant was sure that he had done it.

What do we think? I don't think he did!

Dave Payn

homocidalbennyboy said:
How appropriate.

Perhaps we could extend this thread.

I was listening to 95.8FM (capital) and Chris Tarrant was sure that he had done it.

What do we think? I don't think he did!

He had done what? This anagram? All I can say is I (honestly!) didn't listen to Chris Tarrant! ;-)

dyl

I can definitely confirm that last weekend, David Beckham, and the entire Real Madrid squad, were playing at home where they lost 3-0 against Osasuna. For their next game, however, they are 'playing away' against Athletico Madrid. Hope that answers your question HBB. ;)

HBB

So when I try and start a sensible topic (cos goodness knows where that anagram was going!) I get the mick taken :cry:

dyl

Oooh touchy! ;) It's just that I've had enough reading about David Beckham these last few days - there are much more important things going on in the world, and the amount of space this muppet gets is ridiculous! (IMO of course)

Dave Payn

It was only an anagram..... I personally believe (bearing in mind Ms Loos has been reportedly paid a six figure sum by Sky to broadcast her latest revelations) is that she got the boot as their PA and she's getting her own back, what's more she's making herself look more stupid by the day (as well as rich, of course.....)

As for the model? I don't know but it made an appropriate anagram all the same! ;-)

HBB

Sorry! Got into a habit of not using quotes (something to do with bandwidth! :D), but that was aimed at Dyl, who said I was having a hissy fit! :D

dyl

It's got nothing to do with the fact that he's English and to imply that's the reason I'm not happy with the amount of press he's getting is a bit rude I think. :shock: I'l lforgive you this one time though! ;)

lynchie

Is it the hair then?

Anyway, I'm sure this will all die down eventually... no one will care when he's the only one on the pitch in an england shirt putting in any effort this summer...

Dave Payn

Indeed, lynchie, but what do you make of Roy Keane's return to the international fold? Personally, I'd say whilst he's not past it, he's certainly not at his peak. Would he still be of benefit to the team?

lynchie

depends... he's still good at getting a team motivated, but I'm not sure he'd slot straight into the midfield like he used to. Maybe he could be used as a central defender? Not really sure... If he still has the heart he used to when playing for his country, he could surprise everyone and show some of that old magic! I'm sure he'll get a few games from Brian Kerr, but I would hope that if he wasn't performing he would be left out like anyone else. No one has a devine right to a place in the team.

Maestro

Dave Payn said:
Indeed, lynchie, but what do you make of Roy Keane's return to the international fold? Personally, I'd say whilst he's not past it, he's certainly not at his peak. Would he still be of benefit to the team?

I'm sure that a few well chosen words and the promise to be 'placed' in to row Y of the stand, would certainly 'encourage a few players to try even harder :wink: