if the unthinkable happened.....

trombelle

so what would everyone do if, for whatever reason, tMP no longer exsisted? scary thought i know but apparently *deep breath*......there is life outside of tMP.

shocking i know :shock:

are there any other sites you visit as frequently and would anyone be brave enough to try and satrt a new froum?

don't panic mods...im not planning sabotage or owt. jus curious!! :wink:

Nuke

well its a possibility in the future thats why. it wont be around forever because there wont be brass bands forever i wouldnt imagine so itll go out with the decline in brass band playing.

Di

2nd man down said:
:shock:
Huh?? Why would you say something like that?? That's just cruel!!
There, there, calm down now. Don't you let the nasty (only kidding :wink: ) trombone player upset you. :wink: :lol:

akwarose

trombelle said:
so what would everyone do if, for whatever reason, tMP no longer exsisted? scary thought i know but apparently *deep breath*......there is life outside of tMP.
BLASPHEMY!!!!
tMP is everything!! without tMP life cannot exist!!!

*deep breaths* ok, calm sam......
i am gunna need so much therapy if ur theory comes true trombelle.....

Naomi McFadyen

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That's just not worth thinking of...
tMP will live forever... and so will banding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, so long as I'm around anyway... after that,, ppphhhh... :lol:

;-)

six pints

Andy_Euph said:
trombelle said:
lol! its all hypothetical! course tMP will never end!!! NOR WILL BRASS BANDS! :p

and im lovely...honest!
At least someone is optomistic :roll:
friad i agree with andy here- ours days are numbered. still, im a pessimist...

2nd man down

Staff member
six pints said:
Andy_Euph said:
trombelle said:
lol! its all hypothetical! course tMP will never end!!! NOR WILL BRASS BANDS! :p

and im lovely...honest!
I disagree, the movement is strong and I see no reason why it can't continue. Long live Brass.

Naomi McFadyen

[quote="2nd man down]I disagree, the movement is strong and I see no reason why it can't continue. Long live Brass.[/quote]

Here here!!!!

geordiecolin

2nd man down said:
six pints said:
Andy_Euph said:
trombelle said:

and im lovely...honest!
I disagree, the movement is strong and I see no reason why it can't continue. Long live Brass.
Six Pints can't help it, when you play for 1 of the only 3 bands in Northumberland, you can't help but feel lonely and pessimistic.... Having played in the North East, Midlands and Yorkshire in the last 3 years, I know the situation in Yorkshire is extremely healthy, compared to the North East where the loss of the movement is a very distinct possibilty....

Raspberry

What are bands in the North East doing to try and stop themselves from going extinct?

Surely there are some bands there with thriving junior bands and young players to keep the movement going in the future?