If England win tomorrow.....

rutty

If England get through to the final we're playing at the Dukeries contest on 4th July! Won't be many people there to watch that I wouldn't think... :(

Digger

2md you forget that we also have a contest at the weekend as well! If we do cancel the rehearsal can someone make sure I know this time, did wonder why the car park was very quite at 7.25 on Monday.

2nd man down

Staff member
Digger said:
2md you forget that we also have a contest at the weekend as well! If we do cancel the rehearsal can someone make sure I know this time, did wonder why the car park was very quite at 7.25 on Monday.

:roll: :oops: soz digger *said in a very sheepish manner.*

Dave Payn

neiltwist said:
how ironic, I'll be in germany for the final, could be interesting if we make it!

Not half as interesting as being in Croydon for the final if England reach it and lose, bearing in mind what happened there when England lost 2-1 to the French....... now where did I put that bullet proof vest.....hmmmm

HBB

WhatSharp? said:
Well I'm stuffed either way!, rehearsals on Wednesdays, and a two gigs on the 4th!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Can I resign?
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Although the Committee meeting was slightly more interesting! :D

Raspberry

We had a bit of deliberation last night at rehearsal and our MD did suggest having a rehearsal on Friday but some players cannot make it, so we have a rehearsal tomorrow.... :roll:

If England win tomorrow, we can watch the game next Wednsday! 8)

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
We have a flippin' job on Wednesday night.....great :roll:

.....and another one in the afternoon of July 4th........fantastic :roll:

Anyone know what time the kick off is for the final?????

(can't be bothered to look it up)

Raspberry

WoodenFlugel said:
We have a flippin' job on Wednesday night.....great :roll:

.....and another one in the afternoon of July 4th........fantastic :roll:

Anyone know what time the kick off is for the final?????

(can't be bothered to look it up)

I hope its in the evening as we at Bestwood have a very, very busy day on the 4th!