I wanted to post something exciting...

Are you well?

• Total voters

rutty

Third day on shifts and I'm starting to flag, but life is on the up and I've not been as positive about the future as I am right now.

I do need a poo though...

Be back in a bit. ;)

PeterBale

Staff member
I'm very well myself, but not so my Russian colleague Ivan Astikov. He seems to be quite unfortunate health-wise - when he used to lay flooring he was always suffering from vinyl infections :oops:

Darth_Tuba

I was feeling great 'til I read PBs joke!!! :lol: Seriously though, I sat on the fence and went for a bit of yes and a bit of no. Somethings are going great, others not so. But that's always the way. :D If you didn't have bad bits the good bits wouldn't seem as good. I tried to use this to explain to some Jehovahs witnesses once when they came to the door to explain why Heaven couldn't be all that great if it existed. They were having none of the old Yin Yang babble though! They went away pretty quick! :roll: It'll be my 1000th post soon... I best be thinking up something important! Although knowing me I'll forget and it'll be a post in the person before thread :roll:

Liz Courts

I'm feeling well :D !! Although I think it's time for me to start eating more fruit :? ...and I think I would if it was all nice and summery outside!! Unfortunately I have to keep reminding myself that it is actually the last day of June *looks out the window at the rain* :(

jambo

Aside from the rain outside and the fact that I'm going to have to get my coat from the car before I go out on lunch I'm fine.

A few interesting revelations have made the mood more affable and work hasnt been too much of a chore so far....obviously, im on tmp at the mo!

Ah well, time to brave the rain :?

sugarandspice

What perfect timing for this new thread, i get an excuse to moan!

No im not feeling too well at the mo, Was up most of the night feeling sick-and most of the morning being sick :cry: needless to say-i dont really feel like being at college all day today!

-before anyone asks-no its not alcohol induced, and no its not morning sickness :D :roll:
so any ideas how to make me feel better would be much appeciated :D

*apart from that im fine :D *

stephen_clapton

im not to bad for once, apart from im stuck at work till 4.30, and its nice and sunny outside. aparantly its going 2 rain later (probably about the time i start to cycle home :cry: )

sugarandspice

stephen_clapton said:
im not to bad for once, apart from im stuck at work till 4.30, and its nice and sunny outside. aparantly its going 2 rain later (probably about the time i start to cycle home :cry: )

its raining in cornwall :cry: - add that to my list of complaints!

Big Twigge

Will the Sec said:
Big Twigge said:
for my 1000th post. But I can't think of anything....

Perhaps you might have changed your avatar to a letter "M" rather than a banana!
Ok, help me out here....why the letter M :? ,my stupidity is in the darn way again!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.