I have a new msn...

Darth_Tuba

Active Member
Just so everyone knows, I have a new msn account with a new email address. I have tried to add everyone I had before (and probably a few others), but if I've missed anyone out just add me in.
 

Ste69

Member
I've just had the wierdest msn conversation with some girl who said they got my address from here :shock: . May have to remove it :!:

Or not 8)
 

bassinthebathroom

Active Member
Ste69 said:
I've just had the wierdest msn conversation with some girl who said they got my address from here :shock: . May have to remove it :!:

Or not 8)
Me too!! Offering me photographs of some description :shock: - naturally I declined <ahem> Moving on.... :lol:
Is she targeting EYMS bass players?!? Is Foxy next?!? :eek:
 

robbie

Member
bassinthebathroom said:
Ste69 said:
I've just had the wierdest msn conversation with some girl who said they got my address from here :shock: . May have to remove it :!:

Or not 8)
Me too!! Offering me photographs of some description :shock: - naturally I declined <ahem> Moving on.... :lol:
Is she targeting EYMS bass players?!? Is Foxy next?!? :eek:
happened 2 me as well... any1 know who it is yet?
 

Keppler

Moderator
Staff member
If anyone has complaints regarding odd msn messages from people claiming the address was taken ftom tmp... let us know please..
 
I got added by someone who said they got my address from tMP. I asked them what their screen name was but they said they'd forgotten it! and their password! :shock:
Was v strange so i blocked them.
 

drummergurl

Active Member
Dawnys_flug said:
I got added by someone who said they got my address from tMP. I asked them what their screen name was but they said they'd forgotten it! and their password! :shock:
Was v strange so i blocked them.
some person added me to their msn and they said that they got my address from here, so i asked were they registered on here and they werent and all they had to do with brass bands was their sister plays for a band in cornwall, i tried to talk about bands, nd he just wanted summat else, he kept askin me wot i looked like, and he said i sound really nice, and hed only bin chatting to me for 5mins and he asks me a question id rather not repeat (naruco u should know wot im on about) so at that i blocked him and deleted him from my contacts
 
Regarding these creeps that are adding tMPers to their MSN Messenger...........the folks that have been added would know their email addys as soon as they accepted them........

Would the Mods here be able to identify them? Of course it is highly likely that guests are picking up on the public showing of email addys.

To be honest, I think for younger members and females generally - to display your email addy to the world and basically say "put me on your messenger"........this is a dangerous game. A contact who does not disclose their real purpose (as has been described above) would be the most dangerous - they could pass themselves off as bona fide bandsmen.
 

Euph-Bari

Active Member
just tried to log on to my hotmail account, and someone managed to change the password and secret question

somehow managed to guess the question first time
:evil: :evil:
 
Euph-Bari said:
just tried to log on to my hotmail account, and someone managed to change the password and secret question

somehow managed to guess the question first time
:evil: :evil:
So, have you been hacked?
 
Top