I Believe

Jack E

. . . and I also believe that I why I've changed from 34 waist and 31 inside leg to 36 waist and 29 inside leg - the increase in gravitational force is squashing me!! :D

If I lived to 150, I'd probably be the same shape as a fried egg . . . :eek:

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I believe I am doing a lot of laughing with my very great friends at Old Hall Brass. I am exhausted by the end of the rehearsal because I have been laughing so much.

mojo

I believe that is great mike I also believe laughter is the best form of medicine nothing better than enjoying yourself and others join in and are happy with you

Jack E

And I believe it's only common courtesy to wish you and yours a very happy time at Christmas, too, Mojo.

This evening, whilst I was buying some bread to go into the freezer (I filled up the fridge and larder last week), I spotted a DVD of the Two Ronnies' Christmas Specials - so I believe I will be laughing quite a lot on Christmas Day!
:D

mojo

I believe thank you is a must so thank you for the well wishes Jack E I also hope you have lots of laughter not just for Christmas but for ever

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I believe I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a better New Year than the last. (That shouldn't be too hard) I hope you and your families are safe happy and together.